Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/6/18 Gin Tornado
Trending: gin tornado 2018 pillow anticipation achieved experienced above dream jewel cards perceived lucidity southwest last grandma perceive unrelated civil combat inherently question irish earliest grasp self method vacation robots thread 
Waning: up story version love make water spirits dog april along giant eye mansion lake world there fish spirit river days 

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

And GIN is huge in the surge score!

Why gin?
Second day for tornado and still near the top.
tornado 2018 pillow anticipation
( Maybe a large tornado hits overnight. Well, it is the season for that...)
Guess what is back? Yep! JEWEL.
Why? Why? Why? Why?.......
mansion lake world there fish spirit river days
Still water words.
Pillow anticipation achieved Okay, this made me chuckle. For all those tired people who dream of getting some shut-eye, this bot lingo is for you. Big Grin
(05-06-2018, 08:39 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Pillow anticipation achieved Okay, this made me chuckle. For all those tired people who dream of getting some shut-eye, this bot lingo is for you. Big Grin
HA!
GIN, CARDS, TORNADO, 2018, CIVIL, COMBAT

I am not liking the combination of these five words in this one run.  One of the first things I thought of is the mid-term elections or the Mueller Investigation.  In the CARD(s) game GIN players keep their cards close in the hand (discreet) until someone throws down their hand and declares GIN! (winner).  ....Could this be the euphemism for chaos (CIVIL, COMBAT) about to be unleashed at Mid-term elections or at the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.  I hope not.
Thanks Unioncraftsman.
That is an interesting thought. You may have something there.
(05-07-2018, 09:16 AM)unioncraftsman Wrote: GIN, CARDS, TORNADO, 2018, CIVIL, COMBAT

I am not liking the combination of these five words in this one run.  One of the first things I thought of is the mid-term elections or the Mueller Investigation.  In the CARD(s) game GIN players keep their cards close in the hand (discreet) until someone throws down their hand and declares GIN! (winner).  ....Could this be the euphemism for chaos (CIVIL, COMBAT) about to be unleashed at Mid-term elections or at the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.  I hope not.