Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropical vacation dream
11 May 2018

In one of those rare instances of having a laidback dream, I spent the night dreaming I was on a tropical island. Nice little cabin/hut, secluded beach, warm water, sunny days, the whole nine yards. Oh, and an added extra was the blonde beach bum who hung around with me. The dream ended with me heading for the airport for home, telling Beach Bum, who was driving me to the airport in an old WWII-era Jeep, that I wished I didn't have to leave, that if I came back would it be the same?

Big Grin
Finally!
You need more of them.
(05-11-2018, 09:26 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: 11 May 2018

In one of those rare instances of having a laidback dream, I spent the night dreaming I was on a tropical island. Nice little cabin/hut, secluded beach, warm water, sunny days, the whole nine yards. Oh, and an added extra was the blonde beach bum who hung around with me. The dream ended with me heading for the airport for home, telling Beach Bum, who was driving me to the airport in an old WWII-era Jeep, that I wished I didn't have to leave, that if I came back would it be the same?

Big Grin
Loooove your vacation dream. Smile
What's interesting is that I've been seeing multiple images of tropical beaches, tikis, tropical drinks, and similar tropical themed stuff on my FB wall. Big Grin

Left out the word "today" for when I saw all the images and my Kindle won't let me edit the post.?