Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lavender oil
Bought a new bottle of lavender oil yesterday, the kind used in a diffuser.  I don't have a diffuser so I put some on a cotton square and placed it on my bedside table. Well, last night I had multiple dreams that felt like walkabouts and I remembered them in the morning. Not sure if this is a coincidence and will continue with the lavender to see what happens.

And when I let my cat in the bed room he was very relaxed after about a minute. Big Grin
Very interesting! Keep us in the loop!
There are a variety of different ways to enhance dream time. Essential oils are just one. Herbs like mugwort, certain rocks and crystals, grids of crystals, music at certain frequencies, all of those can help sleep and improve dreaming.

Caveat for those with cats: Cats are extremely sensitive to oils and many oils are toxic to kittehs. Research whether or not an oil you want to use will be toxic to the kittehs. Always use the oils in a well ventilated space and make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling any oils and before handling cats in any way.
Update

Monday night: Strong scent of oil. Multiple dreams, remembered them all.
Tuesday night: did not add more oil, light scent. Dreamed but did not remember them in morning.
Wednesday night: added oil to the cotton, strong scent. Dreamed one long dream about attending Mardi Gras parades with a co-worker and actor Don Johnson. Remember this fun dream with details.
Don Johnson, eh? Big Grin

I had a dream a few nights ago with Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost). I became lucid and “lost” it. Shoot!
Oolala, Josh Holloway. Like watching him on The Colony.