Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/24/18 New, Surreal Experiences
Trending: twice sandwich prime staring kinda console surreal got tab ass eye remember yesterday glad unable son sure circular there putting dirty cat etc words now vague robot mind appearing line 

Collective Emotion or Influence to Look Out for Today: If you’re being influenced by the collective today, you’ll likely feel a bit of uncertainty and vagueness about things. Don’t be surprised if life feels a tad SURREAL. After all, the trine with Sun in Gemini, Mars in Aquarius, and Libra Moon forms harmonious relationships and a craving for new/unknown experiences. Being UNABLE to REMEMBER YESTERDAY is less apt to keep you weighed down as you unconsciously seek these new experiences. Ultimately, the daydreaming may keep you from moving forward, so remember to focus on your day’s objectives. If you want it, you’ll have to work for it. 

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

TWICE
Followed by sandwich and prime?
What the Heck!!
Occasionally the bot run has had my name and I have taken note ( just in case), but come on!  A surge score of 105, number 1 word AND it appears to be speaking of a prime (rib?) sandwich?
Soooo helpful dreamtbot run.
But oh, you say? it is a surreal and consoling sandwich you say?
Wish I knew if I should Eat the sandwich or Avoid the sandwich.
Great,
Now I am hungry.  ha ha
Oh wait.
Perhaps sandwich has to do with sandy ( lots of recent bot runs).  
Or being sandwiched between 2 (twice) things?
Or the town Sandwich in Kent, England?

On another note, appearing line would likely be about Hawaii again.  The fissures which keep appearing.
Twice, NOOOOO! But your post made me see it!!!
TWICE and SANDWICH both have to do with GEMINI! Holy crap batman! I've been discussing the dreambot runs with my mystical fiance and have been hypothesizing the correlation between dreams, collective unconscious memes, and astrology. This is a wow for me. We are indeed in Gemini right now. Gemini is an "air sign," which directly correlates with VAGUE AND SURREAL.

WOW!
Once again, thank you TB9! And remember, there is never just one meaning of a dream or a collection of dreams. Metaphors abound and dreams typically find the best metaphors to cover ALL the possibilities for each person seeking answers. So is this run about Gemini or about TwiceBlessed? Answer: Could be both.