Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Evil Men and Witches
This was a strange dream from dual perspectives.

In one the BF and I are at a large cabin on the outskirts of a small town. It’s in a wooded area, and the home itself has a lot of wood and native stone. It appears to be winterized, and we need to clean it out and get it ready to live in again. As we walk around the outside and move onto the screened in porch, I keep hearing a lot of revving of car engines and motorcyles racing down a nearby road. It all makes me very nervous, and I am getting empathic feelings that tell me to RUN. The BF tells me everything is fine, and I squelch down the feelings as best I can. It gets stronger.

In the meantime, my perspective changes and I’m now watching some men boobytrap a building foundation. I’m observing this from above the scene, noting what they’re doing, seemingly just an observer. No one knows that I’m there. They loosened a lot of the stone foundation, and I need to notify someone.

I switch back to the house dream. I can still hear the engine noises, and my empathic radar is on high alert. I feel like throwing up.

Back to observing the men, they have placed detonation devices into the foundation, and are readying to blow things up. I must get word to the authorities.

Back to the house, I’m now checking the perimeter, making sure the wards are in place. I feel evil close by. As I round the corner by the front door, I see three witches coming up the front walkway, and I race them to the front door, and now I see the witch in charge dug up the hidden “key” and will just follow me in. I turn on them, and grab the lead witch by the arm and pull some jujitsu move on her and the “key” falls into my palm. I race into the house locking the door behind me. I take a look at the key, and it’s a silver circle like on a keyfob, and it has a small pin dangling from it.

I wake up.
Dang, you go girl, put those evil witches in their place! Tongue I wonder if the blowing up of the building is a planned demolition? I got a "no, end of discussion" after the question. Dodgy
Hahaha! I’m hoping this means that when the SHTF I really can do what I need to! Beacause in my dreams anyway there’s no hesitation.

And yes, the only planned part about the demolition was the evil plot.

One day it’s chicken waffles, and the next I’m battling evil-doers. I crack myself up!Big Grin
I'm more interested in the key you wrestled away from the witch. Don't know what the significance of it may be, but it is significant.
(06-05-2018, 10:19 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I'm more interested in the key you wrestled away from the witch. Don't know what the significance of it may be, but it is significant.

It was a shiny, silver linchpin, with a ring about the size of a silver dollar. They dug it up from a warded corner of the house. Now, I have no idea if all the warded corners contained a linchpin, or if it was just the one closest to the door. And metaphorically, it could refer to me protecting the linchpin, whomever that may be.