Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREYS REVISITED
I WAS IN A HOSPITAL WITH DOCTORS LEANING OVER MY BED SAYING: CHECK HER BECAUSE OF THE GREYS. UPON HEARING THIS, I ABRUPTLY LEFT THE HOSPITAL AND WENT TO MEET WITH A SCIENTIST-TYPE FRIEND TO DISCUSS THIS WITH HIM. THEY, WHOEVER THEY WERE, CAME FOR THE BOTH OF US. WE JUMPED INTO HIS VAN AND LOCKED THE DOORS. THEY ENCIRCLED THE VAN AND MY DREAM STOPPED THERE. I DID NOT SEE WHO SURROUNDED THE VAN BUT FEEL WE WERE NOT SURROUNDED BY GREYS, BUT RATHER GOVERNMENT MEN IN BLACK TYPES. THIS HAPPENED AT 6:45 A.M. ON THE 13TH OF JUNE.

AS USUAL, I GOT UP TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, REMEMBERED THE DREAM AND WROTE IT DOWN. IMMEDIATELY AFTER REFLECTING ON THE DREAM, I REALIZED I HAD HAD THIS SAME DREAM SOME 5 YEARS AGO. UNLIKE OTHER DREAMS I HAVE HAD, THIS WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR AND I WAS IN THE MOMENT.
Interesting that you posted this about Grey's. Last night before going to sleep, I stated that I wanted to dream something nice. I then saw Greys, they looked more white than grey color and there was like a fog in the air.
Outstanding! Thanks for posting! Maybe disclosure comes by way of dreams?
Hi Aletalete! Do you remember what your emotions were during the dream? Were you afraid of the greys or the govt types? Or maybe not at all?

Did you feel like you sided with one over the other?
(06-13-2018, 06:25 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi Aletalete! Do you remember what your emotions were during the dream? Were you afraid of the greys or the govt types? Or maybe not at all?

Did you feel like you sided with one over the other?

WHEN THEY MENTIONED GREYS, I FELT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FEAR BECAUSE OF THE UNKNOWN, BUT THE MEN-IN-BLACK TYPES SURROUNDING THE VEHICLE WERE MUCH MORE TERRIFYING. HAD THE VEHICLE BEEN SURROUNDED BY GREYS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT FEAR ALTOGETHER.

(06-13-2018, 05:07 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Outstanding! Thanks for posting! Maybe disclosure comes by way of dreams?

MUCH DISCLOSURE IS HAPPENING ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL AS WE SPEAK, LITTLE BY LITTLE IT IS BEING RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. AS I DO NOT TRUST THE HISTORY CHANNEL, I FEEL IT IS PART OF THE ILLUMINATI/BILDERBERG CODE OF ETHICS THAT INFORMATION BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC (IN PLAIN SIGHT) BEFORE SOMETHING MATERIALIZES. IT IS THEIR WAY OF SAYING WE WARNED YOU!
I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST, BUT RATHER A CONSPIRACY REALIST WITH GOD AT THE HELM.

(06-13-2018, 02:52 PM)Cassandra Wrote: Interesting that you posted this about Grey's. Last night before going to sleep, I stated that I wanted to dream something nice. I then saw Greys, they looked more white than grey color and there was like a fog in the air.

WOW, CURIOUS THAT YOU ASKED TO DREAM OF SOMETHING NICE AND YOU DREAMPT OF GREYS. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THEM IN THAT LIGHT.

ALSO, AS I READ YOUR POST, THE PART WHERE YOU SAID "THERE WAS LIKE A FOG IN THE AIR" MADE ME FEEL I EXPERIENCED SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO, BUT I CAN'T RECALL. IT FELT SO FAMILIAR AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.