Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rusty jet and the Enity
I find myself standing near the edge of a town, maybe a small city. I see fields nearby. I'm alone. The weather is nice, seems like a good day. It isn't a good day though...I stand watchful waiting? 
Suddenly the relative peacefulness is broken by a most dreadful sound. It is an extremely loud, high pitched almost like whistling sound...the sound of something flying, falling through air. 
Than I see It! It is a fighter jet! It is a skeleton if itself. Half the plane is gone, has it's wings and tail the under belly, but the left side is gone exposing the interior. Worst of all it looks like it' completely rusted. Very rust coloured, entirely. 
It is falling yet flying? Being guided through its final flight. I look closer and see a distinct silhouette in the pilot seat. 
What!?!? It' an impossibility that anyone could be alive inside this plane! Is it the ghost pilot? I know whatever has happened to this plane no one could survive, no one.
It flys past and turns to avoid hitting this town. Now I can't see it.
There is a thunderous explosion that knocks me to the ground. Red particles fill the air, I stay down, than covering my face slowly stand. 
I am no longer alone! Something black and dark, very large is with me now. It commands me, "Take me to him, NOW!" My mind scrambles, confuse it, stall, 
pretend. The Enity says, "Stop it or I will kill you. Take me to him, NOW!"
I understand, this thing is telepathically communicating with me. It isn't speaking aloud, verbally. I cannot fool it...I turn than and it follows. 
I next find myself taking this Enity to him. It is a difficult journey. It's dark now. We are still walking. We pass a young girl. The dark Enity grabs her and she slowly slides to the ground. Lifeless.
It consumed her energy, drank it in, all of it. HUNGRY 
I am very sad for her. I can do nothing. 
I want to fight the dark Enity, I watch for weakness...I don' want to take the Enity to "him" but I believe "he" is aware we are coming. He knows...
This fades into another scene... 
I am running and hiding. 
They are searching for me!
I run into what appears to be destroyed buildings. Concrete and rubble. I'm in a building, crawling into the rubble to hide. 
I hear them coming! Shhh be still my heart! I hear her speaking. I look to see even as I think no don't look! She will feel you! I look, she stops talking, turns, looks, our eyes lock! I scramble out running again...run, run, RUN!!!
Your dream gave me the Spirit chills. How did you feel when you woke from it?
Wow Maysea! That is a very vivid and scary dream. Thanks for providing some many details, I could really feel and visualize this dream.
The Enity wasn't human, it had a otherly world feel to it. It was bad, very bad. It could mind probe easily so the only way to hide something was to not think...
It fed on energy, completely draining life force simply at will. Much like how we might smell a beautiful flower. The Enity was hungry, once it had consumed its "food" it seemed it even more so...gluttonous.
I don't know who "he" was, though "he" apparently had abilities as well.
The pilot, couldn't have been human either, no way.
The woman was a commander, very well groomed, with abilities of her own.
When I woke I felt aside from the expected adrenaline rush a sense of clarity.
Seemed a wartime dream without a doubt. With who or what is the real question.

After thoughts...do we as a species not slaughter thousands of so called lesser intelligent creatures daily for food? What do we consider most delicious? Veal? The young?
(07-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Maysea Wrote: The Enity wasn't human, it had a otherly world feel to it. It was bad, very bad. It could mind probe easily so the only way to hide something was to not think...
It fed on energy, completely draining life force simply at will. Much like how we might smell a beautiful flower. The Enity was hungry, once it had consumed its "food" it seemed it even more so...gluttonous.
I don't know who "he" was, though "he" apparently had abilities as well.
The pilot, couldn't have been human either, no way.
The woman was a commander, very well groomed, with abilities of her own.
When I woke I felt aside from the expected adrenaline rush a sense of clarity.
Seemed a wartime dream without a doubt. With who or what is the real question.

After thoughts...do we as a species not slaughter thousands of so called lesser intelligent creatures daily for food? What do we consider most delicious? Veal? The young? The Enity felt no empathy for feeding, much as we feel no remorse for eating meat.
In my dream the Enity would swiftly kill me but not for food as I was a older female,  basically past pull date, spoiled, rather repulsive to it...