Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eruption event
I was on vacation in a place- I think it was in the Dakotas. We were staying in a small town where tourists stay when they go see local or national / state parks. We were in an old hotel from the Wild West days which was small but very decorative. We were eating dinner in the dining room, which had beautiful old chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. My stepdad, who passed away a couple years ago in real life, was with us. We felt a rumble and I got up to leave the hotel, just in case. My stepdad remained seated. He said there was no need to over-react. I went outside and saw chunks of land upheaving as steam and lava pushed them upward. It looked like the ground was churning. My feeling on this is that it was a widespread, devastating event that affected most of the U.S.

Dreamed 7-23-2018

Kelley
More Spirit chills going on here. Thanks for posting.
There was a report this week of a large fissure in the Grand Teton area this week sparking closers or certain areas of the park.
https://yellowstoneinsider.com/2018/07/19/4259/
I own land in south dakota, and was trying to find time to go out there for a couple of days (very soon).  Sorry, but I wish you had not had that dream.  Please let me know if you see anything else, or a possible timeline.  Thanks.   Sad
Richard, there is probably no need to worry, but I will let you know if I have any further dreams about this.

Kelley

(07-24-2018, 05:27 AM)Richard Holland Wrote: I own land in south dakota, and was trying to find time to go out there for a couple of days (very soon).  Sorry, but I wish you had not had that dream.  Please let me know if you see anything else, or a possible timeline.  Thanks.   Sad