Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon Dream at 3:33
Shocked 
I dreamed that I was in a dark tunnel with some old art on the walls. Originally, this was a video game that I was trying to figure out for my mother, but then the game became real. I was walking back and forth along the hallway, asking "who made this." I sensed a presence, and just when I acknowledged that it might be demonic, it pinned me to the wall and revealed the whole dream was his doing. I then had a false awakening, with my vision lit up by green phosphenes in the shape of a skeletal face. 

I was pinned to my bed, unable to physically move or speak. I did the only thing I knew how to do and prayed; calling on the name of Jesus. I also recall feeling my soul move (punching and kicking; my body was unable) and telling the demon to "go to Hell" and take it's friends with it. After a few minutes, the attack ceased and I was able to move again. I was wary about sleeping, but I resolved to lay my head on a stuffed animal that was near my window and go to sleep staring out the window. This was very soothing. It was then that I actually woke up, having never moved from the spot I slept in (on the right side of my bed, away from the window.) I checked my phone, hoping it was almost time for me to get up...and, lo and behold, it was 3:33. 

The most interesting thing is that I don't recall an overwhelming feeling of fear, despite the awareness I had of the obvious threat. However, in my waking life, I get anxious over the dumbest things. This isn't this first time I have dreamed of bravely fighting off demons with religious fervor...so I have to wonder why I am so brave and decisive in my dreams, but so timid and clumsy in real life.
When I get numbers like 333 I look them up on the internet and Youtube for possible meanings.
Your frightening experience might be classified as a night terror or sleep paralysis. The only thing that seems to work for me is to release love and genuine warmth. Its almost like the entity do their dirty work by enslaving us through the fear vibration. Love isn't acceptance, it's a state of vibration.
You are first and foremost a Spiritual being. The body is what we use to live here on Earth.  When the body rests, it's gives your Spirit a chance to leave and do what ever. And yes, our Spirits know a lot more than our human mind can understand. That knowledge includes what is good and what is evil. And yes, if you are ever confronted here by evil, your Spirit will handle it.

In dream time I've encountered evil and ripped their heads off, ect. In human awake time, my Angels keep me from any bodily harm. One time I came face to face, sitting three ft from someone who was possessed by a evil spirit. It was the 2nd time I've been this close to a person who was possessed. My first thought was "what do I do? Before that thought was finished, I heard "do not engage it in conversation".  I know without a doubt that voice was Jesus.

You'll find lots of info on the internet about waking between 3:00 am and 4:00 am. I call it the "time to get back in your body" hour.
Angel

On my cell so pls forgive the typos.
What do you mean "time to get back in your body?" Is it dangerous to dream between 3:00-4:00 a.m.?
When I have had sleep paralysis I am so grateful when I actually awake up.
Thanks for sharing your dream. This is a great discussion.
Some people's Spirits go on what I call "walkabout" when their body goes to sleep. I've heard of people including myself who wake between 3:00 and 4:00 when they come back.

I can't answer your question about if it's dangerous.  There have been times when I think, oh no, when I feel anything negative or dark in dream time. Then I think, need to get out of here and I do just leave the situation. I'm not a professional lucid dreamer so there is a lot I don't know. I don't do anything to make it happen, it just happens. I share what I experience in dream time so others will know they are not alone with their their own experiences.  

(08-12-2018, 10:44 AM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote: What do you mean "time to get back in your body?" Is it dangerous to dream between 3:00-4:00 a.m.?
(08-12-2018, 03:13 AM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote: I dreamed that I was in a dark tunnel with some old art on the walls. Originally, this was a video game that I was trying to figure out for my mother, but then the game became real. I was walking back and forth along the hallway, asking "who made this." I sensed a presence, and just when I acknowledged that it might be demonic, it pinned me to the wall and revealed the whole dream was his doing. I then had a false awakening, with my vision lit up by green phosphenes in the shape of a skeletal face. 

I was pinned to my bed, unable to physically move or speak. I did the only thing I knew how to do and prayed; calling on the name of Jesus. I also recall feeling my soul move (punching and kicking; my body was unable) and telling the demon to "go to Hell" and take it's friends with it. After a few minutes, the attack ceased and I was able to move again. I was wary about sleeping, but I resolved to lay my head on a stuffed animal that was near my window and go to sleep staring out the window. This was very soothing. It was then that I actually woke up, having never moved from the spot I slept in (on the right side of my bed, away from the window.) I checked my phone, hoping it was almost time for me to get up...and, lo and behold, it was 3:33. 

The most interesting thing is that I don't recall an overwhelming feeling of fear, despite the awareness I had of the obvious threat. However, in my waking life, I get anxious over the dumbest things. This isn't this first time I have dreamed of bravely fighting off demons with religious fervor...so I have to wonder why I am so brave and decisive in my dreams, but so timid and clumsy in real life.

I BELIEVE WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES AND ALTHOUGH YOU FEEL YOU ARE TIMID AND CLUMSY IN REAL LIFE, GOD HAS PREPARED YOU TO BE ONE OF HIS MAJOR WARRIORS WHO WILL DEFEND AND SPEAK OUT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.  YOU ARE BLESSED!
Amen, Aletalete!