Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/3/18 Something Shaking in September
How to CIRF Today’s Influences: Being that most astrologers are talking about a generally harmonious day, the DreamBot must be picking up on something coming down the pike, most likely in September 2018. The top words today are: “PLANET MENTALLY SHAKE SEPTEMBER” followed by an onslaught of words supporting massive change. Enjoy your Labor Day, and don’t fret about what change might be coming. Remember the Law of Attraction….like attacts like, so ditch the fear and move into love/harmony. (no video today)

Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):  planet mentally shake september apply imagery bar create direction trip push practice pull cat awoke landscape start moving monster death paralysis counter starting waves message devices eat least sort lots 

I watched "the space between us" yesterday with my mother and sister...anyone seen that movie?
Yes, there is support for massive change. Something seems to be on the horizon that will shake us up this month.  Makes us think.
Additionally however, I would not rule out a physical earthquake as being part of this message.
planet mentally shake september ( there has been MANY large quakes around the world lately.  IF another big one hits, the actual planet could be shaking in response around the world, Perhaps this big quake will emotionally shake the world because of location or destruction)..
direction push pull
awoke landscape start moving monster death paralysis ( speaks for itself, awoke might also be saying it happens in the middle of the night beside a "wake up" call.
counter starting waves message devices eat (this could be about a seismograph, eat being bad)more phones and messaging devices will not work.