Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strangest dream you've had?
So I read a response to a thread I posted on, and it made me think of one of the strangest dreams I'd ever had. This was a loooooooong time ago.

I believe I'd been up too late, and seen a Ron Popeil commercial.

In the dream, Ron Popeil was demonstrating "The Baconator". It was a device that looked like an iron, but it had no cord. It was apparently a mirracle device. He had a piece of meat in front of him, and he pressed down on it. Steam came out, and in a short time he lifted the iron. He had the ditzy woman next to him who then picked up the meat and took a bite. "Oooh, it tastes like bacon!"

Ron Popeil then went on; "You can use this on turkey!"...."Oooh, tastes like bacon!"

"You can use this on a piece of fruit!"..."Oooh, tastes like bacon!"

"You can even even use it on an old shoe!"...."Oooh, tastes like bacon!"

My face had turned over into the pillow at this point, I don't know how. I was having severe problems trying to breath in the dream. I woke up, I guess I was trying to eat the pillow. It did not taste like bacon.
That got a chuckle out of me!! *L*
This may be tied for another "strangest" dream of mine. I'll have to do some pondering. This one comes to mind right now.

I was talking to my family's wonderful doctor. Great guy, best of vibes all of my years at home with parents, and in young adulthood. He has a friend with him and I looked into that friend's eyes, proclaiming "there's a demon in there!"

Immediately! my soul inside my body was spun, and folks, I still believe it literally was spun, and I awoke the most freaked-out I have ever been from a dream, even if another matched it! I slept with my lamp on the nightstand on the rest of the night.
Once when I was having a difficult time making a decision about something very important, I dreamed that I was fighting with myself (there were 2 of me going fist and feet). I woke up with my hands around my own throat trying to choke myself to death! Is that strange enough for you?
Escholars, it dang sure is! I wonder if in the metaphysical realm maybe you actually were fighting with yourself about something. Do you recall if you had an extremely important decision to make in that time of your life?