Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird art!
Thank you so much for your interpretations! Some time after posting this I worried a bit that maybe it was nothing more than the doodles of a "crazy" person. It is so nice to have a community where I feel safe to share the things I make while Im on this exciting new journey!

Eagle1, I hadn't thought of InnerZension, but I see what you mean. The logos are very similar. I've been meaning to look through everything that site has to offer. Today might be a good day for that. As for your trip, please be safe! I'm very excited for you and the Dream Center. I've seen the success of both in dreams and am even more excited to see it coming together in waking life. Smile

Twiceblessed9, I had no idea about that crash... that's terrible... It makes me wonder if the red lines over the ocean are flight trails? If so, I worry a bit over the moon phase there, which seems to match up with the 30th of this month. Also, Thank you so much for your thoughts and support. I am constantly nudged into using my intuitive gifts in dreams, but I've always been afraid to really do so in real life. But lately my dreams have become more... aggressive? my new years resolution this year is to disregard my fears and dive into it and see what happens. I figure, at the worst I'm crazy... at the least I'm only slightly less crazy. (lol)
I can't stress enough what a relief it is to know someone else has seen the similar symbols! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me about it.

I'd like to try this again, but with a better intention. I knew when I did it that "January 2019" was really broad and it would be hard to make any sort of accurate interpretation.

Messages In This Thread
Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-11-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-12-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-12-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-12-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-13-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-14-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-14-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-14-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-15-2019, 09:24 AM