Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Dreams
A test of Love:

I was being tortured maliciously by evil people. They were relentless and I was subject to much pain.

Skip to the next scene and I am walking on a pathway next to a beach.

I encounter many of my close friends and family, I project love onto them and they would completely transform into something different of a positive nature.

Next, it was my challenge to project the same feeling of love onto the entities that had been torturing me beforehand, whilst I attempted to do this they were shouting insults towards me.

My progress was measured by ways of a heart shaped graph, after much effort I managed to fill half of the heart which became half full with shining rainbow colours.

Then I was in a train station with lots of unrecognisable people walking past, and suddenly, something begun pulling me through the floor!

Only about half of my body got pulled under the floor, when a woman from the crowd stopped walking and looked at me and said: "I was like you, I survived".

After this the entire scene disappeared and was replaced with a picture of a human head but it resembled something from an Alex Grey picture in appearance.

The feeling upon seeing this image was incredibly powerful. As I woke I had tears coming from my eyes the feeling was so strong.

Approximately 02/04/17

(Interesting side note, this was on the last night of a 10 day Vipassana course I attended.)

Messages In This Thread
Old Dreams - by Zetheons - 01-15-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Old Dreams - by Goldengirl - 01-16-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: Old Dreams - by Zetheons - 01-16-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Old Dreams - by Zetheons - 01-20-2019, 09:47 PM