Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's number man taken out
I have been on a sabbatical SORTS since June of last year when I found out I have incurable cancer. multiple myeloma, bone marrow cancer. I opted out of conventional medicine because of the horrific treatments they were going to subject me to and said I would rather die than go through that stuff. I walked out of the cancer center, gave my disease to God and here I am 20 months later, no suffering whatsoever and doing fine. I have not had a blood test in months as I feel as though I am already cured from my cancer and wasn't gonna let the doctors ruin my holidays. God led me to fruits and veggies, oxygen, natural supplements and 3 fruit smoothie a day. I removed sugar from my diet with the exception of real honey, real maple syrup.

I AM SO BLESSED I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU. I HAVE NOW ASKED GOD TO HEAL ME IN THREE OTHER AREAS WHERE I NEED OPERATIONS THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE WHILE FIGHTING CANCER. I WILL BE AND AM ALREADY A TESTAMENT TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND HIS LOVE FOR US. I NEVER KNEW LIFE COULD BE SO EASY. REMEMBER GOD IS THE ULTIMATE HEALER AND DON'T LET DOCTORS PLANT A SEED OF GLOOM AND DOOM. FILL YOUR HEART WITH FAITH INSTEAD AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.

love you guys on this site.

(02-16-2019, 12:32 AM)aletalete Wrote: I have been on a sabbatical SORTS since June of last year when I found out I have incurable cancer.  multiple myeloma, bone marrow cancer.  I opted out of conventional medicine because of the horrific treatments they were going to subject me to and said I would rather die than go through that stuff.  I walked out of the cancer center, gave my disease to God and here I am 20 months later, no suffering whatsoever and doing fine.  I have not had a blood test in months as I feel as though I am already cured from my cancer and wasn't gonna let the doctors ruin my holidays.  God led me to fruits and veggies, oxygen, natural supplements and 3 fruit smoothie a day.  I removed sugar from my diet with the exception of real honey, real maple syrup.

I AM SO BLESSED I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU.  I HAVE NOW ASKED GOD TO HEAL ME IN THREE OTHER AREAS WHERE I NEED OPERATIONS THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE WHILE FIGHTING CANCER.   I WILL BE AND AM ALREADY A TESTAMENT TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND HIS LOVE FOR US.  I NEVER KNEW LIFE COULD BE SO EASY.  REMEMBER GOD IS THE ULTIMATE HEALER AND DON'T LET DOCTORS PLANT A SEED OF GLOOM AND DOOM.  FILL YOUR HEART WITH FAITH INSTEAD AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.

love you guys on this site.

Messages In This Thread
Trump's number man taken out - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 01-20-2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 01-21-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by aletalete - 02-17-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by Cassandra - 02-18-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by aletalete - 02-18-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by aletalete - 02-15-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by Cassandra - 02-15-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by aletalete - 02-16-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 02-17-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Trump's number man taken out - by Cassandra - 02-17-2019, 10:21 AM