Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake Dream, 4.16.2020, 5:30 am CST
Dream: I’m in a hospital and walk into an elevator and see a man in scrubs. He says, “just made it in time for my evening shift”. I think, must be about 3:00 in the afternoon by now.

Get back on the elevator, the doors open to what looks like an parking garage. A man gets on the elevator. Before the doors close there is a shaking of the building. The man and I get out of the elevator. The shaking gets worse and I look at the man. He said, “I need to get inside the building”. I said, “okay, I’m looking for a safe place outside”. I look outside trying to decide what would be the best place for me to shelter. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: The word, Atlantis came mind when I woke. Also, after I was awake a few minutes, Australia popped in my thoughts. For the past few days, I would have a sudden sadness come over me. That is usually a sign of an earth event taking multiple lives.  Thought it was because of the CV19 event going on. Now I know it will be a natural earth event.

8:15 am Update. Doing prayers and the name New Caledonia popped in. Checked the map and the island is 900 miles from Queensland Australia.
Thanks Cassandra.

(04-16-2020, 06:51 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Dream: I’m in a hospital and walk into an elevator and see a man in scrubs. He says, “just made it in time for my evening shift”. I think, must be about 3:00 in the afternoon by now.

Get back on the elevator, the doors open to what looks like an parking garage. A man gets on the elevator. Before the doors close there is a shaking of the building. The man and I get out of the elevator. The shaking gets worse and I look at the man. He said, “I need to get inside the building”. I said, “okay, I’m looking for a safe place outside”. I look outside trying to decide what would be the best place for me to shelter. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: The word, Atlantis came mind when I woke. Also, after I was awake a few minutes, Australia popped in my thoughts. For the past few days, I would have a sudden sadness come over me. That is usually a sign of an earth event taking multiple lives.  Thought it was because of the CV19 event going on. Now I know it will be a natural earth event.

8:15 am Update. Doing prayers and the name New Caledonia popped in. Checked the map and the island is 900 miles from Queensland Australia.
More "shaking Earth". This time a vision while awake. This morning before getting out of bed was thinking of people dreamed about during the night. Said prayers for them and then saw something I did not dream about. I see a man and woman walking on a sidewalk in a residential neighborhood. Suddenly the earth is moving in a wave/shaking motion. The man and woman are trying to keep from falling. I then see a woman walk out of her house. I focus/zoom in for a closer look. The woman says, "that felt like a first target wave".