Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China
I am in a car driving in and around a city. It feels like an Eastern USA coastal city. (Briefly I think of Wilmington, NC.)  I see Downtown buildings, some tall but not super tall.  Then as I drive I am wearing a gas mask and I see other people also wearing gas masks as they move about the town.  Now there is a sense of fear.  I can see the poisonous gas like a low fog moving around and floating on the air.  Now I am driving back to my hotel so I can get my things and leave.  Somehow I know the gas is from China, that the Chinese government is responsible.  Now I know I have to leave to get to China.  I go to end of the land.  Then I start to walk on the back dirt 'path'. (This part of dream is mainly black and white.) It is very straight, it is built up above ground above the water, narrow and becomes more narrow to a point, dangerous.  Then the ridge of dirt becomes wider, but still narrow.  At one point as I am walking, a dog comes up near me, brushes against my hand and 3 or so Asian people, maybe a family, a man and woman; child walk up beside me.  They are lower on the ground.  They 'see' this direction, this ridge leads to China and that is where they want to go.// end.
Notes and thoughts:  The dirt path and ridge in this dream make me think of the build-up of new land that China has been developing on reef islands in the South China Sea for several years now.  This is worrisome to USA and to the countries in the area that also claim some territory in that part of the world.  China feels that most or all belongs to them. China also seems to be militarizing these artificial islands. In my dream it may be that one of the other countries in that area 
that is more aligned with the US, such as the Philippines is the subject of the dream.   Other countries making claims are Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Brunei.//
The ridge may represent the island bridges that are forming in some places. / Why walk toward China if they are responsible for gassing another country?
If China were to get angry enough with one of their neighbors over this new territory and were to make some sort of attack, America might step in.  Also I worry that America is so preoccupied with White House drama that other powerful countries would feel this is a good time to undermine the US.

Messages In This Thread
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 09-23-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by ThePaladin - 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by MTB_forums - 03-06-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 03-23-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Eagle1 - 03-24-2020, 09:32 PM