Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China
An interesting follow up to my original posting. I do think at this point my dream is connected to this coronavirus that is already affecting many countries of the world and only shows signs of spreading and causing problems on a massive scale. I do believe we receive dreams that contain information that foretells and warns of events to come.  Unfortunately we do not always see completely or understand fully.  Watching the news tonight I learned that a pet dog of a patient in Hong Kong has tested positive for this COVID-19 virus.  The dog has been placed in quarantine and is the only animal in the facility.  The dog's nasal and oral samples tested "weak positive" for the virus.  In my dream the dog with the Asian family brushed his head up to my hand.  Also the respiratory masks are being used everywhere now.  Also on the news when they show workers in China, Japan and Hong Kong cleaning and disinfecting rooms they are using what look like small hand held cannons.  These 'cannons' spray out a strong gas like spray or mist.  In this case the 'gas' is a positive thing.  We need to hope and pray and work to find solutions to this virus.  It not only can kill people but it could be devastating to the world economy and will affect peoples' day to day lives in many negative ways.

Messages In This Thread
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 09-23-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by ThePaladin - 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by MTB_forums - 03-06-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 03-23-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Eagle1 - 03-24-2020, 09:32 PM