Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming of deceased people
I did have an odd dream experience of my mother who died in October 2016. I have felt her presence at times, but have not dreamed about her before. In the dream, my mother and sisters were in the house, I could hear them talking, and I needed to get up and make coffee. It was Valentines Day, and I needed to get Mom a Valentines Day card. When I woke, I was a little surprised, because it felt like she was alive, and that they were really in the house. (My mother loved Valentines Day, and would get everyone cards.) Anyway, about a week later, when the real Valentines Day arrived, I felt a heaviness in my heart. By late afternoon, I went to the drugstore to get a supplement, because I was so physically uncomfortable. In the drugstore, I saw people buying flowers and cards, so I thought, why not? I bought my deceased mother a Valentines Day card and a dozen roses. As I left the store, I noticed the heaviness in my heart had lifted and I felt happy and so much better. Pretty weird, I know! But I also "know" that she received the gift. As Robert Moss would say, I honored the dream.

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming of deceased people - by Cassandra - 02-25-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreaming of deceased people - by Cassandra - 02-25-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Dreaming of deceased people - by Maat - 02-25-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Dreaming of deceased people - by Cassandra - 02-25-2019, 07:20 PM