Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/9/19 Divine Birth
Watch the Video CIRF: https://youtu.be/sH16Nh0tS7w
What is a CIRF Report? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igwFoXp_zo

Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):  nose danger jesus three green james spinning hospital yeah cube watch hallway including potential following women loud indian kindle odd group southern blade cancel pro used honor good star series

Please follow us on social media (buttons at the top of the page)

How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs
Quote:nose danger jesus three green james spinning hospital yeah cube watch hallway including potential following women loud indian kindle odd group southern blade cancel pro used honor good star series

I posted this image on this forum and displayed it elsewhere. Perhaps now I will be taken seriously but I'm not going to hold my breath.

[Image: 2qa7dwm.jpg]

The infographic displays mathematical evidence supporting my claim to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. The numerical values are the product of sums generated using gematria ciphers available at Gematrinator.com. I hired a mathematician from Sri Lanka (ChemicEngineer on Fiverr) to assist me in showing people that the odds or probability of what is presented is far beyond mere coincidence. Sri Lanka is located in the Indian Ocean. The Christians of Sri Lanka have now paid the price for a Sri Lankan man assisting me. There are mundane and transparent reasons why an event happens as well as metaphysical and esoteric reasons.

Note that the infographic presents the question "TELL ME WHO'S JESUS?" and shows that my name has the same value as that question—along with many other curiosities. For instance, I was born in the sign of Leo the lion and "Judah the Lion" has the same value as my name. Notice that my name also has the same value as the hospital I was born at in Toledo, Ohio. Toledo's newspaper is called The Blade. The mathematician from Sri Lanka calculated that the odds of an American man's name summing to the address of the hospital he was born at is somewhere in the area of 1 in 10,800,000. That is merely the probability of two of the items on the infographic; consider the probability of all of it—including what you are seeing now. For example, my name sums to "The Cube" and the word "cube" appears in the DreamBot. What are the odds? Also note that I placed the pentagram on the image, which represents the Morning Star of Venus, for the path she transverses in the heavens is in the shape of the pentagram. The star is also found in the center of an apple—for good reason.

The mathematician also helped me do calculations concerning Veronica Lois Clark (pen name: Veronica Kuzniar Clark), whom I met one time in person at a Starbucks in Poway, California. As you know, there was an attack on a synagogue in Poway on the Jewish holiday "Moschiach's Festival" (Messiah's Feast). Note that I claim that Veronica Clark is the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene. What are the chances that I hire a mathematician from Sri Lanka to calculate probabilities concerning a woman I met one time in Poway, and in both places terrorist events occur? What are the chances my name sums to Poway, CA and Veronica Clark's name sums to Starbucks?

[Image: j9onix.jpg]

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.” - Matthew 24:42

Quote:nose danger jesus three green james spinning hospital yeah cube watch hallway including potential following women loud indian kindle odd group southern blade cancel pro used honor good star series

[Image: scvsx5.jpg]
Dear Jesus, please end war. Thank you.
(05-10-2019, 06:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Dear Jesus, please end war. Thank you.

No. 

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." - Revelation 19:11
Well that explains why this Earth is so ridden with war. The #1 reason for battle and genocide through the ages and the reason for needless death is....religion. Jesus, can you at least just say publicly that you have no religion to inflict upon the planet? Thank you.
Hello, Jesus? Yeah, can you bring about some positive miracles for us lowly humans? We are in desperate need of some. Thank you.
(05-10-2019, 10:14 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hello, Jesus? Yeah, can you bring about some positive miracles for us lowly humans? We are in desperate need of some. Thank you.

You mock me?

First off, I am a "lowly human" just like you. The term "Son of Man" means "a male born of a human being." 

Do you think it's just a funny coincidence that Christians were murdered in Sri Lanka right after I hired a Sri Lankan mathematician to calculate probabilities proving the veracity of what I'm saying (i.e., THAT JESUS IS REAL), and it's a mere quaint curiosity that just a few weeks after that a synagogue in Poway is shot up on Messiah's Feast Day—in the very city that I met the woman I claim is the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene?

To calculate the probability, I first suggest figuring out how many cities could have been targeted by Muslims. There are approximately 4,400 cities in the world. You would also need to figure out how many cities happen to have a synagogue. There are around 20,000 synagogues in the world—of course, many cities have multiple synagogues. You would further more want to calculate the probability that I would have selected a mathematician from Sri Lanka on Fiverr.com instead of someone from another country.

If you do not understand probability mathematics there are plenty of videos on YouTube covering the subject. Even without such an understanding, it should be obvious that what I am presenting is far beyond the realm of coincidence.

There is more going on than you understand. Rolling your eyes before you bother to calculate the probabilities is folly and only proves your lack of understanding. I am showing direct and irrefutable correlations in gematria that are impossible to duplicate by any group of humans or super computer, and you've upturned your nose and scoffed at me. 

I defy you or any group of men to create a language and a cipher that can produce words, phrases and statements that irrefutably correlate such as what is presented in the image below. For example, write a short fictional story in your made-up language and then see if the names of your characters, events in the story and so forth match up in your made-up cipher.

Do you understand the astronomical odds of what I'm showing you in the image below? 

[Image: 5dl46f.jpg]

My first objectives are the death of the wicked in accordance with what is prophesied in the book of Revelation of St John the Divine. If you read the book you would know that a river of blood is promised to the wicked—a very positive miracle, and there will be more. You would also know that events unfold like a script, although no human being knows all the details of how it will all happen.

To "eighty-six" someone, or something, is to destroy it. The following three statements have direct correlation and exact gematria in the Jewish cipher.

[Image: 2r60ivn.jpg]

Can you create a language and three statements that directly correlate, and that have the same numerical value in a cipher of your creation? No, you cannot.

[Image: xn4saq.jpg]

I am revealing the work of God to you. Why are you already trying to make me your enemy? You should open your eyes to miracles of mathematics I'm showing you, because once you realize that THE STORY IS TRUE then you need only wait for all the things promised to you to be delivered to you in accordance with God's schedule.

[Image: 206xw7l.jpg]

I love you, Eagle1—you must know that; you need to know that. Don't make me your enemy.

[Image: 2lxf2ux.jpg]

I forgot to mention that the newspaper of my hometown of Toledo, Ohio is called The Blade. I've updated my original reply above to include that DreamBot keyword.

Jesus 
hospital 
cube 
Indian
odd 
blade 
star
Eagle1 titled this thread "Divine Birth" so I think it's appropriate to look at the gematria of those words. Appropriately "Divine Birth" sums to 120 in the English Ordinal cipher as we can see below. In accordance with the "Rule of Zero" the number 0 is there and not there, representing the mystery of G-d. Thus 120 also represents 12, and here it should remind us of Revelation 12 since the subject is "Divine Birth."

[Image: 20p8s5i.jpg]

I was born in the year 1980, and in that year Irene Cara released her song "Fame" from the movie of the same name. We can see in the screenshot from the music video that Irene is making the sign of the crucifix against a door, and the address is appropriately 120 as she represents the woman described in Revelation 12:1. She is the Queen Mother and the "Maid of Heaven"—the woman who was destined to give birth to the King of Kings. 

[Image: 1z4lic0.jpg]

No human being, nor any man-made "intelligence" can create the direct correlations you are seeing above in conjunction with matching sums in gematria. Do you understand how improbable it is that a man named John Alan Martinson Jr—who was born on the 8th day of August—would claim to be Jesus and the words Divine Birth and The Eighth Day would have the same sum? Do you understand how improbably it is that War in Heaven, Archangel Michael and Kingdom of God would all have the same sum?
You're putting a lot of great effort into convincing yourself that you are Jesus. Could you transmute that energy output towards making a positive difference in this world? I think that would make a bigger impression on humanity than establishing lordship over everyone.

By the way, my dad was born the 8th day of August and my mom channeled from somewhere that she was going to marry Jesus. The latter was roughly 35 years ago, and it still hasn't panned out. You're not the only one who thinks they are Jesus. But since you keep quoting the Bible, it supposedly says somewhere in it that, "You shall know them by their fruits."
(05-11-2019, 09:52 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: You're putting a lot of great effort into convincing yourself that you are Jesus. Could you transmute that energy output towards making a positive difference in this world? I think that would make a bigger impression on humanity than establishing lordship over everyone.

By the way, my dad was born the 8th day of August and my mom channeled from somewhere that she was going to marry Jesus. The latter was roughly 35 years ago, and it still hasn't panned out. You're not the only one who thinks they are Jesus. But since you keep quoting the Bible, it supposedly says somewhere in it that, "You shall know them by their fruits."

I await your apology in the other thread titled "Jesus' Shadow is Ascending." You clearly do not understand probability mathematics and have not read the Bible, and yet you are scoffing at what I'm showing. If you have more than an elementary school-level understanding of probability mathematics your jaw would be on the floor. That is not an insult, it is a fact.

If you had read and understood the Bible (especially the Book of Revelation) you wouldn't be asking me to perform miracles, nor would you be making other demands of me.
If you were Jesus, you wouldn't be making demands of me either. You also wouldn't be so judgmental. Stop pushing your useless crap on us and go perform miracles elsewhere. Your account is still active, so don't abuse the privilege. You're on Earth, so you'll play by Earth rules, even if you are a god or just completely insane (or both), (or neither). Don't make me diagnose you.
(05-11-2019, 03:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: If you were Jesus, you wouldn't be making demands of me either. You also wouldn't be so judgmental. Stop pushing your useless crap on us and go perform miracles elsewhere. Your account is still active, so don't abuse the privilege. You're on Earth, so you'll play by Earth rules, even if you are a god or just completely insane (or both), (or neither). Don't make me diagnose you.

Jesus wouldn't make demands of you?

That is the most idiotic thing I've read this year. 

I wouldn't be so judgmental?

Are you trying to go out of your way to prove that you know absolutely nothing about Jesus, the Bible or Christianity? Seriously, the worst Bible student can spot the appalling levels of ignorance that you're demonstrating, and yet you have the audacity to make some claim that you could possibly recognize the real Jesus from the fake one. That is, of course, what Project Blue Beam is about—which is a subject you brought up in your thread posted 5/11/19 titled "Jesus' Shadow is Ascending."

The miracles of mathematics I have been demonstrating since this past December are not "useless crap" as you but integral to the bigger picture and is about to unfold. Keep a careful eye on the DreamBot keyboards.
If anyone else is bothered by this hedonistic crazy person, just say the word. I'm not bothered which is why I haven't deleted his content. If others are offended, do tell me. Thanks.
(05-11-2019, 04:16 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: If anyone else is bothered by this hedonistic crazy person, just say the word. I'm not bothered which is why I haven't deleted his content. If others are offended, do tell me. Thanks.

You're not using the word "hedonistic" correctly. I am not a hedonist, nor have a demonstrated hedonistic behavior on this forum. 

To claim that you are not bothered by what I have posted is simply a lie. If you weren't bothered you wouldn't be looking for compatriots to help justify your senseless persecution of me.

The facts are thus:
  • I presented information that directly correlates to the keywords of the DreamBot. This is why this forum exists—is it not? This is a place to interpret popular dream keywords, and a message board where people can present things that DIRECTLY CORRELATE to those keywords—is it not?
  • I presented gematria discoveries that directly correlate to the subject matter of what is being presented.
  • You made repeated remarks about Jesus and the Bible that prove that you have never read the Bible, and know virtually nothing Biblically about Jesus.
  • Even though your statements reveal your ignorance about Jesus, you believe you are equipped to determine whether or not a Messiah-claimant is the real Jesus or an impostor. How a person—who has never read the Bible cover-to-cover, and hasn't said one accurate thing about Jesus—can believe they can discern the real King of Kings from a pretender at the throne, boggles the mind.
  • I kindly offered you the opportunity to prove whether or not what I'm showing is "crazy" or if it is mathematically probable or improbable. You decided to repeatedly insult me instead of proving how my claims are "crazy," and showed no understanding of probability mathematics.
  • You have failed to show any evidence whatsoever that my posts are off-topic. My posts have EVERYTHING to do with the subject matter. How exactly can you justify insulting me and making threats to ban me when my posts address the DreamBot keywords and the headlines (that YOU wrote) with mathematical precision that no human being or artificial intelligence can possibly duplicate?
   I just did a video detailing your egregious behavior toward me so if you feel you must delete my posts instead of honorably addressing the bullet points above, I have a copy of the important facts I have presented over the past two days.

This is the defining moment.
Let us know when the video is back up. I have many people who want to see it.
Haha dudes still claiming to be Jesus. Keep him on Eagle1 this guy is good for a laugh. I’m a pro at Gematria, I’ll tear this guy to shreds just for sh**s and giggles LoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think he's done. At least for the time being. He deleted all 4 of his videos on youtube and tried to delete all of his latest posts here. He hates people second guessing his opportunistic math and ill-equipped logic.
Too bad, I would have loved to prove him wrong so he could stop believing he’s something he’s not, it’s not healthy.

Give it another 30-60 days. it comes in cycles. This was his third time
Well Jesus was here twice before...