Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
Eagle1, you are putting a lot of effort into proving that you have absolutely no understanding of probability mathematics. Please show some respect and take the time to contemplate what is being revealed to you. Sri Lankan Christians paid with their lives after a Sri Lankan mathematician assisted me in calculating probabilities that go toward proving the existence of Jesus Christ. If you roll your eyes at that, please at least show some respect to the science of mathematics and actually take the time to gain a rudimentary understanding of probability mathematics before disrespecting me [as you have done in the previous thread].

If you cannot explain how I have done the following, then you owe me an apology.

The title of this thread is Jesus’ Shadow is Ascending. Those words have a value of 248 in the English Ordinal gematria cipher. To get an understanding of how probable it is that any particular statement would have a value of 248 I’m presenting the image below. Note that the words “Jesus is Angry at Wicked People” has a value of 312 and the words “Jesus Works Math Miracles” has a value of 282. This should suffice to understand that it isn’t easy to simply invent a phrase or statement that sums to 248 but feel free to spend time typing in words at Gematrinator.com to see how difficult it is to get something to sum to exactly what you'd like it to.

[Image: 2vj9com.jpg]

What I have been showing people—on this forum and elsewhere—are impossible probabilities surrounding the seemingly absurd claim that I am the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. A probability that is beyond mere coincidence necessarily means that what is presented is at least probably true, if not definitely true. The words “impossible probability” just-so-happen to sum to the same value as the title of this thread. What is the probability that I've been talking about astronomical and impossible probabilities in the previous thread, and introducing people to gematria, and here we have the words Impossible Probability, The Discovery of Gematria and Jesus' Shadow is Ascending all having the exact sum of 248?  

[Image: xcncyb.jpg]

I was born 8/8/80 at 11:07pm at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Toledo, Ohio. This means that I was conceived sometime in November in the sign of Scorpio. There is exactly one person on this forum who claims, “I am Jesus Christ, the King,” and, “I am the one who is the Messiah,” who was also born in 8/8/80 and therefore Conceived During Scorpio (October 23 - November 22).

[Image: 51yf4l.jpg]

What is the probability that Eagle1 would name a post “Divine Birth” on 5/9/19, and he would have someone reply claiming to be Jesus Christ who was born 8/8/80, and then he would name his very next post “Jesus’ Shadow is Ascendingand those words would share the exact sum of 248 with the words “Conceived During Scorpio”? I’ll give you one guess…

[Image: 2zqsdao.jpg]

You can't explain how I've done this.
You owe me an apology.

Messages In This Thread
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: 5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by MonarchyIsForever - 05-11-2019, 11:28 AM