Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
Here’s another direct correlation for you…

[Image: 5p2as3.png]

Eagle1 brought up Project Blue Beam in the original post above, which was published directly after he created the post titled “Divine Birth.” Project Blue Beam is allegedly the top secret plan to project a man’s face all over the heavens using holographic technology in order to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 1:7, which says that “every eye shall see him.” The words Project Blue Beam sum to 888 in the Sumerian cipher and I was born 8/8/80. 

[Image: 28tiavs.jpg]

What is the probability that I would be repeatedly drawing people’s attention to my birthdate of 8/8/80, and claiming to be Jesus—whom every eye shall see—and Eagle1 would make a post about Project Blue Beam, and Project Blue Beam would sum to my birthdate, and the words Triple Eights sum to 888?

That's five items that irrefutably correlate. Go ahead and try to calculate the impossible probability of all of those things seamlessly aligning.

Before you start trying to calculate the probability of all of those items, however, please also add all of following in the image below to your calculation. What are the chances that we would be here talking about a “Divine Birth” and all of the following statements have a sum of 888? Is it not obvious that the "Miracle Birthday" in question contains Triple Eights!

[Image: 2z59oom.jpg]

In the occult world I am known as SAMA.EL, who is called the Angel of Death. You should know, however, that SAMA in Sanskrit means balance, harmony, tranquility, equilibrium and peace, and EL is Ugaritic for a god, deity or lord. Therefore, SAMA.EL means Lord of Peace or Prince of Peace. For the record, you don't have to worry about Project Blue Beam because I AM it, and you certainly don't have to worry about nuclear weapons if you know Jesus to be faithful and true. 

[Image: 1z5kjrb.jpg]

Since you cannot remotely begin to calculate the probability of even a few of these things I've presented here, you owe me an apology. Consider this a defining moment

Don't you understand why I have revealed these things here and now on a website that reports what people are dreaming about? 

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." - Amos 2:17

Messages In This Thread
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: 5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by MonarchyIsForever - 05-11-2019, 02:35 PM