Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
Your images take up way too much real estate. Thus, as lead moderator, it is my subjective opinion that I deem your typical content spam. To further justify my stance (who's stance is the only one that matters in this case, other than the owner, who will most likely agree with me), your multitudes of responses tend to have only one point: John is God, John is Jesus, John is King, blah blah blah. Its the same point each time. No one cares! How many years will go by before you realize that? If anyone cared, they'd be worshiping you or at least asking questions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I bet no one is. I'm certainly not.

The biggest point, however, is that you're driving traffic away. But all in all, John, please hear me. I don't need justification to shut you off. I'm a forgiving person who is giving you a chance to PARTICIPATE. The bot runs are not meant for one person to justify that they are somehow supreme being above everyone else. They are here for just about every other reason. Participating means to digest and analyze the content from different viewpoints. Having the same exact analysis (with different numbers obviously) is still boring. It's conceited. It's psychotic. You scare people. You are diving traffic away. Please stop.

Messages In This Thread
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: 5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-11-2019, 07:13 PM