Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
(05-11-2019, 07:33 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: That doesn't sound like God. Thank you for verifying your true colors.

...says the man who has never read the Bible cover-to-cover and hasn't said one accurate thing about Jesus yet. A Sunday School flunky knows more about Jesus than you do. That should embarrass you. Jesus is the most influential man in all of human history and so far you've proven you know exactly nothing about him.

Jesus was quite adept at insulting liars and scumbags, and I haven't even begun to insult you yet—I'm just pointing out the truth. I suggest you actually read the Bible instead of spending so much time attacking me. I moreover suggest that you learn probability mathematics because you clearly don't understand what I've presented.

You shouldn't have insulted me or tried to silence me by banning my IP address. Big mistake. I suggest you keep a close eye on the DreamBot. You're going to find me staring back at you.

Remember that I predicted the death of a former president and the very next DreamBot had the word "president" in it? Are you so inane that you think that was some trick or lucky guess?

God will be seeing you soon.

Sincerely,
SAMA.EL

Messages In This Thread
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: 5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by MonarchyIsForever - 05-11-2019, 08:39 PM