Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
(05-11-2019, 08:54 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Death threats. Interesting. I won't ban you. You're material is too outrageous to leave out of this forum. So now it's just you and me. Despite you thinking that you know otherwise, you have indeed driven people out of this forum. I look forward to discussing more of your work with you. You are more than welcome to keep ridiculing me and calling me a liar and calling me stupid. Keep up the good work, God. You're NOT winning anyone over with this behavior.

When and where did I make a death threat?

Just more of your lies. This is getting tiring and absurd.

I will say that you are "digging your grave" with all these lies, but that's just a figure of speech. What is interesting though is that Jesus does promise to execute "all liars." Again, that isn't a death threat, that's just citing scripture.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

Your version of Jesus is a non-judgmental, non-warlike, tree-hugger who tolerates liars, Muslim terrorists, Zionist criminals, pedophiles, politicians who murder innocent people, etc. That's not at all what the Book says. Might I suggest actually reading the Bible if you're going to make snide comments about God?

Who knows...it could save your life.  Heart

Messages In This Thread
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by Eagle1 - 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: 5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending - by MonarchyIsForever - 05-11-2019, 09:12 PM