Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witnessing Humans Behaving Badly
Since Saturday, 5/4/19 I've witnessed to 3 separate instances of "humans behaving badly" aka HBB. The last time I witnessed HBB was about 2 years ago so this is not a common occurrence in my world.  The reason for this post is, I want to ask if anyone else has noticed increased violence for the past week or so?  

5/3/19: Waiting in checkout line at a DG. The woman in line behind me is arguing with the store manager who is standing across the counter. The woman starts throwing her items at the manager across the counter & the manager is throwing them back at her. I did a quick duck and swerve maneuver to avoid getting hit. Then there was more screaming and then the customer left the store.  

5/8/19: Driving to work at 7:00 am. A truck passes me cutting into the line of cars that want to turn left. The light turns red so everyone is stopped waiting to turn left.  Then the driver in the car in front of me gets out of his car and runs to the truck in front of him, the one that cut in line. He is screaming at the drivers side window. I thought, OMG it's way to early in the morning for HBB. I move out of the turning lane and took a different route.

5/11/19 I'm with family attending a HS graduation. There is a row of empty chairs in front of us that a lady was saving for her family. Then some people walked in that wanted to sit in the chairs she was saving. To make a long story short a verbal dispute turned into a physical altercation between the HBB.
I have notice a great deal of stress in the air. Not exactly HBB. I will keep a look out though.
Yet another senseless crime. I did not witness this, thank goodness. But this is what I'm talking about: https://fox8.com/2019/05/15/disturbing-v...-injuries/