Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Financial Collapse
American Airlines to layoff 19,000 in October and eventually to cut 40,000 jobs eventually.
Accenture to layoff 25,000 globally, Lord and Taylor to liquidate all stores( about 38 it was on zero hedge the other day) because it can't find a buyer, Coca Cola to layoff 4,000 and there were a couple of others laying off from a post I seen on godlike forum.
Disney lays off 28,000 today and Raytheon is going to layoff 15,000. American airlines got some more stimulus money so some but not all layoffs are going to be delayed.
More pandemic means more financial hardship... and the greed of corporations is currently making the Pandemic ten times worse, they will literally hang themselves.
AMC theatres has filed for bankruptcy and Ruby Tuesday and closing 85 stores. I seen something on you tube which asked hotel owners how long do they have until they run out of money and 60 percent said they would run out by sometime in March 2021. There are some big companies that doing well during this time like Mcdonalds and Dominoes but smaller businesses aren't able to stay afloat.
According to silver report uncut on you
tube Walgreens has had to close several stores in the area due months long organized shoplifting gangs. I was reading somewhere where Ford and GM are on the verge of bankruptcies within one year or sooner. Food banks are getting overwhelmed with food requests in New York once again and there has been no deal on the so called stimulus yet and people are running out of money.
Well, the next financial hazard I get... that is if I interpreted it correctly is 4th July 2022 a very major event. It was a gravestone with a date "4th July 2022" now as 4th of July is independence day I gathered it was a clue or it could be for me personally at this point everything points to a chaotic time for the world. So for now I associate it with this current chaotic time and leading up to.
It was on zero hedge two days where a sizeable company with a triple a rating defaulted on a sizable loan and in another article to due with China there has been so many defaults that one of the bigger banks is doing some more financial juggling in order to handle all the default. Guitar Center is going declare bankruptcy very soon they have annouced. According to epic economist on you tube 80 percent of New York City hotels expect to be out of business soon.
Back again....

Had another one regarding world finance yesterday as follows:

Nikkei Dow ______(Collapsing?)
Dow Falling...
Ending.

A simple one to understand. I thought I'd stick it on the end here rather than beginning a new thread.
3m lays off 2900 and francecas files bankruptcy. I think form here to April you'll see a lot of businesses close like motels and hotels(about 60 percent say they don't have enough money to get past March) and other restaurants. I heard on epic economist on you tube Red Robin and Bed, Bath and Beyond have paid their rent for a few months.
Many long-lived companies here in the UK hitting the rocks, Debenhams UK and another large retail group before that and not forgetting the downsizing many of the firms here are undertaking Brexit being the primary driver and of course as in the US the increasing National debt bubble 2022 4th July... the stage is being set.
Turkey is having problems with Lira again which caused a halt to the stock market over there this week. This article was on zero hedge 2. The semi conductor shortage is going to get worse due a fire at one of the conductor factories over there. It has halted some production lines in the big three and GM and Ford are near bankruptcy once again. This was on zero hedge in the last two days.
There have been a couple of pretty big collapses of financial companies in the last few weeks. The German firm Greensill went belly up and and it is connected very heavily to Credit Suisse. This week Archegos Capital collapsed and it's one of the biggest margin calls ever it to is connected to a lot of other financial companies. There were several stories on both of these on youtube including cnbc. Even though the economy is picking up after the covid thing and stock market hits record highs it's keeps getting shakier and shakier with the banks and financial instituions.
It seems the stage is being set for the coming Great Depression 2.0 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/20...acle-video
well here we are.... haven't been here in years and something compelled me to come back...

But I have "felt" this coming for a long time...

Came back to see the project August info, as I hit a dream so well and never really saw the details as I did not want to be locked in a vapor cave helping predict the future.

Anyway, I hope we have a little more time than 16 months.
Financially it seems we are literally circling the drain and it's a case of when not if as Debt has become so bad the only way forward would be a "Great Reset"... either way, that means a depressionary period.
As to the actual time left, there are a few more years to go for some and then several years on for most calming down at around 2037 but with the slow decline(extinction Earthly) to 2182. The trouble is humans are too busy being humans and seemingly seal their own fate.

2041 may offer hope for some.
The problem with the banks needing money overnight at a low rates has reared up again. It was on my The Money GPS on you tube and hundreds of billions are involved once again.
The repo loans hit an all time high on Friday at $481 billion according to the money gps on you tube. Credit Suisse has shut down outflow of money on a couple of accounts that has raised some concerns seeing in how they were hit hard by the Archegos debacle. This article was on zero hedge.
Last time I seen on you tube the repo was up to 755 million now and the price of silver was once again hammered down by over one billion in paper silver slips put down on one day(which is more than is mined in one year) according to bix weir on you tube. On Steve Quayle site there is a story about the treasury market but it points out the fed is buying up 45 percent of those treasuries now.
According to zero hedge the repo today hit 992 billion.