Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Cinema Shooting
8/29/19 between 2:00 am - 5:45 am. Dreamed of being in a complex similar to what you dreamed. Wasn't sure I'd post it and then saw yours.  

Top floors are apartments. I get in a elevator, not sure where I'm going. The elevator goes down to the first floor. I get out and suddenly think, oh no I'm not supposed to be here. Everything looks like a scene in a futuristic science fiction movie. Everything is bright shinny. I walk away from the elevators to the right and see a large open room. My first thought was, virtual reality game room. Again I think, oh no, don't think I'm supposed to be here. I look straight ahead and see what looks like a very wide hallway with store fronts like a mall.  There are people walking about and they don't see me.  Now, I'm getting nervous so I walk back to the elevator and press the button so I can go back up to the apartment area. At this point I wake up.

Afterthoughts: Woke from the dream feeling like I was wide awake. Noticed a thin white film on my left hand that flaked off easily.

Messages In This Thread
Cinema Shooting - by DreamerOracle - 08-29-2019, 01:50 AM
RE: Cinema Shooting - by Cassandra - 08-29-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: Cinema Shooting - by DreamerOracle - 08-30-2019, 02:32 AM