Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/13/20 Feeling Safe with Pills and Beer
Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):
april yesterday garage dry bag pills beer needs relate shoes feeling thursday safe pick green changing walking tuesday older now multiple think thing dreaming hotel due notice town learning busy

How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs
Bot is spot on as usual. Would love to know the # of anxiety med's and alcohol being consumed right now. I tried both, gave me stomach cramps and neither one helped the anxiety. Guess I'm one of those lucky few that are destined to face life as it is. Yes, I'm being sarcastic when I say "lucky".
Wished we still had the like button. Yeah I hear counseling is exploding right now with clients
Our local news station had a story about anxiety and the need for counseling tonight. They gave the numbers for hotlines, too.
The collective is so stressed and worried.  I read alcohol sales were up dramatically. 
These runs lately sure speak about how we are all feeling and what we are thinking. 
Wonder what green is in reference to.  Many days with green.  Perhaps money?  Perhaps nature? 
hmm.
Thanks, TB9. Speaking of alcohol.....one of my CURRENT clients committed suicide and it came out of nowhere. He always denied suicidal ideation but he was a drinker.
I am so sorry to hear about your client Eagle. I am sure that has been difficult for you.
I have hears of a 2 people I know who have shared they are drinking again. Honestly, I did not know they had an issue before and feel for the stress they are dealing with currently. I am sure this situation is causing issues for may more people .

Add to that the fact that so many are now jobless and don't know how they will pay their next bills.
For me, I find that at first I was coping by cleaning everything and organizing. Now I am spending as much time in my back yard and outside as possible. I am weeding my garden often too. I am also meditating, praying and spending together time with my family who is living under my roof. Shopping for groceries is stressful so I only do that about every 7-10 days. I know at least 7 people who have actually had the virus. 6 are in my community. One has been in the ICU for 2 weeks.
I think there will be a tremendous amount of PTSD when this is all over.
I make sure I find things I am grateful for each and every day. It rewires my mind and mood.

(04-17-2020, 06:10 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, TB9. Speaking of alcohol.....one of my CURRENT clients committed suicide and it came out of nowhere. He always denied suicidal ideation but he was a drinker.
Thank you TB for sharing.