Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 the number/date
Interesting short dream that I want to share.  I am at my childhood home which is very much similar to where I live now. I see an old high school friend, male, there. Then I'm in a bathroom drawing a bath, see tub full of water. My friend is going to be getting in the tub. This friend is actually deceased. Then I see another classmate of mine, female. She apologizes for being late. She had trouble with her flight, airline. Then I see a celebrity, initials SB, can't figure out why he is present . end of dream. When I awaken I realize that  my friends both have a birthday on the ninth. I googled the celebrity and was surprised to learn that his birthday is also on the ninth. (all different months) I could not get the dream or the number 9 out of my head. It makes me wonder if something major may happen on  a ninth or perhaps something might happen to a flight number 9 perhaps going down in the ocean or a body of water.
A follow-up:  A major air crash on January 9th, 2021.  An Indonesian passenger jet crashed in the Java Sea on Saturday January 9, 2021. There were 62 people aboard and all are thought to be dead.  Cause of this crash (Sriwijaya Air Flight 182) is still being investigated.  The black boxes have been located which should help in gaining information.  The airplane crashed into the sea 4 minutes after taking off from the capital of Jakarta.  It was a Boeing 737-500.  It was reported that the plane was headed in the wrong direction after take off.  Also nearby fisherman saw and heard an explosion as the jet came down into the water.
I think this event could be what my dream was trying to show me.  The date of the event was the 9th.  The number nine was outstanding in my dream.  My deceased friend who was going to "go into the bath,"  has been in other dreams of mine.  He is always trying to tell me or warn me of somethings important. His going to take a bath represented submerging into the water.  My other friend present in dream talked about having problems with the airline and her airplane.  I think this was about this plane crashing into the sea.  The celebrity there most have been an underscoring of the number nine since his date of birth is also on the 9th.    
If my dream that I posted a week before was a fore seeing of  this tragic plane crash, then I wish that I could have seen or remembered more.  The fact that it did occur on the 9th is still intriguing.  In other words a flight did crash into a body of water on the ninth.
That is an excellent job of predicting and sent from a dream Ridley.
I believe you put the pieces together really well. You really nailed. it. Over time, perhaps you will understand more. Right now you are learning to follow your intuition.

(01-10-2021, 06:39 PM)Ridley Wrote: A follow-up:  A major air crash on January 9th, 2021.  An Indonesian passenger jet crashed in the Java Sea on Saturday January 9, 2021. There were 62 people aboard and all are thought to be dead.  Cause of this crash (Sriwijaya Air Flight 182) is still being investigated.  The black boxes have been located which should help in gaining information.  The airplane crashed into the sea 4 minutes after taking off from the capital of Jakarta.  It was a Boeing 737-500.  It was reported that the plane was headed in the wrong direction after take off.  Also nearby fisherman saw and heard an explosion as the jet came down into the water.
I think this event could be what my dream was trying to show me.  The date of the event was the 9th.  The number nine was outstanding in my dream.  My deceased friend who was going to "go into the bath,"  has been in other dreams of mine.  He is always trying to tell me or warn me of somethings important. His going to take a bath represented submerging into the water.  My other friend present in dream talked about having problems with the airline and her airplane.  I think this was about this plane crashing into the sea.  The celebrity there most have been an underscoring of the number nine since his date of birth is also on the 9th.    
If my dream that I posted a week before was a fore seeing of  this tragic plane crash, then I wish that I could have seen or remembered more.  The fact that it did occur on the 9th is still intriguing.  In other words a flight did crash into a body of water on the ninth.