Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/22/14 Uh oh....Preliminary outlook BLEAK
I am in the middle of a personal semi-crisis that I must deal with. In the meantime, please look at this run and compare to NADW's recent dream: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...t_of_Steel

I will update this with colors and analysis. Can't tell you how important this looks right now, but luckily the percentages are relatively low. The bad part is that we have a DIRECT overlap with our most gifted dreamer, which means, Uh Oh.

Plain Text:
10/22/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

dose    108.6%    1200.0%
saving    77.5%    1000.0%
prisoner    76.0%    1000.0%
blind    71.0%    500.0%
factory    65.3%    400.0%
murdered    62.4%    400.0%
warning    54.4%    400.0%
wound    53.9%    400.0%
wars    102.9%    366.7%
fist    69.6%    266.7%
exhausted    68.2%    266.7%
desire    62.0%    266.7%
german    54.1%    233.3%
bones    118.6%    180.0%
frequently    69.8%    175.0%
result    136.4%    162.5%
apocalypse    72.3%    160.0%
success    106.0%    125.0%
lower    80.1%    81.8%
sorry    50.0%    80.0%
chance    126.7%    78.6%
board    103.0%    76.9%
wondering    132.3%    70.6%
open    93.0%    62.1%
surprised    114.1%    61.1%
leg    70.3%    57.1%
becoming    57.0%    55.6%
during    95.7%    52.8%
kissing    97.1%    50.0%
speak    94.6%    50.0%
wish    162.8%    47.6%
dying    105.0%    44.4%
Many have already seen the raw run above. Let me describe some of the things I’m seeing here, referencing a new colored picture of the same run (pic below). First, I can’t tell definitively whether Group 1 & 2 are the same group or two potentially different groups. The words Dose and Factory seem to be significant, and so I’m questioning whether all the words in between (esp. Prisoner) is associated here. Certainly, when going to Group 2, Prisoner matches very well with all the other colorful (but dreadful) words. Prisoner, Murdered, Warning, Wound, Wars, Fist, Bones, Apocalypse. Any questions there what the general meme is suggesting? It’s one of our longest phrases thus far, and thread is propagated throughout today’s run.

The other two groupings stood out, but considering the comparatively low surge rates, they may be somewhat “ignorable.”

I think the biggest concern here is the word FIST, because it shows up in NativeAmericanDreamWeaver’s dream from last night also. What’s more, is that this run’s context matches the context of NADW’s dream entitled, “Protests – Fist of Steel.” (Link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...t_of_Steel )  DFs will need to look further into this connection to see if more investigation is warranted.

Oct. 22, 2014
Japan stomps on 3-D printed gun maker for rendering 'gun controls toothless'

Japan has for decades imposed iron-fisted controls

http://www.examiner.com/article/japan-st...-toothless
Right now am just blown-away at the yes, seriousness of this run, having read Dreamweaver's latest dream! Not glad that these both came out same dang day and that we vote in just two weeks, in such a precarious national climate.

Germany, what are the ties to nations of the old Soviet Union? Gonna have to do some intense searches to get a clue, I guess.

The main bot run is so negative and actually could refer to a ton of terrible types of events in our near-future, of us or of the world.
Aircraft carrier plan highlights China's naval ambitions
Oct. 22, 2014

China seeks to "cover its growing iron fist

http://www.asdnews.com/news-31913/Aircra...itions.htm
[Image: flag-tower-th.jpg]
Does every bot run fulfill sooner than later? Has it ever happened before that a really serious and bummer bot run didn't fulfill within a week or so? I hope so.
In general, the bot runs by themselves CAN BE predictive, meaning that there is not only no guarantee of occurring, but there's little data even in our collection to even offer a percentage of probability. HOWEVER, when lingo overlaps and becomes congruent with dream content, then we can issue probabilities and percentages of likelihood. May even have a rough timeline.

Canada shooting was a great example of this. There were hits in the linguistics, which became more pronounced at 3 weeks prior, but then 2 weeks prior, 2 dreams came in for the overlap. Details... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...shootings/
I was just looking for where to comment on this (isn't there usually a space below?).

With the help of your analysis and interpretations, I think I'm slowly beginning to get the idea of the NDC. Maybe the low emotional aspect is due to saturation with these events - there was a similar one in DC yesterday, I think. It's almost as though they have to justify these new barricades - I don't remember them having been around for long in either location. I wouldn't know they were any there without these events.
(10-23-2014, 11:07 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: In general, the bot runs by themselves CAN BE predictive, meaning that there is not only no guarantee of occurring, but there's little data even in our collection to even offer a percentage of probability. HOWEVER, when lingo overlaps and becomes congruent with dream content, then we can issue probabilities and percentages of likelihood. May even have a rough timeline.

Canada shooting was a great example of this. There were hits in the linguistics, which became more pronounced at 3 weeks prior, but then 2 weeks prior, 2 dreams came in for the overlap. Details... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...shootings/

Thank you for writing this up for the DreamBlog. Just before this happened I was asking myself why, being Canadian, I have such a focus on the US when dreaming and thinking that I need to begin focusing on my own country. An example of country focus is that two of my dreams patched into what was about to happen and I didn't see it. Nothing in the Bot runs triggered anything for me. Rather, I patched the dreams onto a US event. Ya, going back now to have a look, I see it and the biggest hit was the day it happened where the words explain it all very well.

We'll get the hang of this, yet.

Now I wonder if there is a way to run countries in the Bot runs because I don't think I have ever seen a country in a run and I think Dallas is the only city that ever showed up. Do we need a Bot to give us countries because those runs are made on numerous dream submission sites, not just NDC? Just a thought....

Otherwise, there is a new/different Barry showing up.....
There are the big countries in our regular bot. THe old DreamBot3 did all the countries, but there are just so little hits that they never show up like Dallas did. I think the real solution is to get more global dreamers. That actually has been tried already, but they weren't doing predictions but rather linguistics tests on dream interpretation. THe results were mixed, but I bet that test would be much better suited for precognition, like what we are doing.
2 cents on the 3 weeks-

Remember, the RULE OF 3.
War? +7
Putins energy embargo against europe will lead to ww3 before the end of the year
October 31, 2014

http://www.dailycollapsereport.com/world...-end-year/