Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket!
TJD: "Could this event be about Food and a Spaceship? Didn't one of the news reports call this Spaceship a "Resupply Rocket"? My first impression was, the number one supply or resupply on any manned expedition is Food."

This never crossed my mind, TJD. If you're right, then case closed. I think we'll see very quickly when the dreams start coming in. Great point, though...Food is always one of the most important resupplies.

I'm also wondering if this event was actually staged to make everyone think we're still living in a rocket-fueled space-faring paradigm, when in actuality the black projects have been flying Tesla technology for decades...Hmmmm...maybe that will be a part of this story...Okay, not likely Sad 

SHERRIANN: what date did you delete that headline? I've got an idea about how I can extract it, but I have to ensure I still have a backup old enough. What kind of score are we looking at for your hit (just round numbers would be fine)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket! - by Eagle1 - 10-28-2014, 11:02 PM