Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket!
Never before seen in DreamBot history:
Dual-dynamo clusters. Let’s start at the top….our threshold for alert has been exceeded by not just one meme but two (or, depending on one’s interpretation skills…three memes all within the highest rung of surges…see red rectangle at the top of the chart). For our purposes, just to simplify what we’re seeing here, we combine “Bridge” and “Spaceship” into one meme, primarily because of the significant support that “Spaceship” gets in the rest of the run (see the set of arrows on the LEFT side of the word list…all the solid arrows seem to directly support a SPACE meme, while the dashed arrows might be considered secondary support for same).

The second meme appears to be FOOD related (Pasta, Cake, Chocolate, Fruit, and even MON…stock ticker for Monsanto…who does all their evil creations in a LAB).

The big questions are as follows:
1. Has the criteria for urgent alerts been exceeded? Yes…in fact, both big memes here definitely qualify as red alerts.
2. Are the two memes related? With roughly 80-88% chance, these two memes are completely unrelated, and if both produce big headlines in the future will most likely be two separate events.
3. Will these two memes manifest or “come true” in real life? Based on our very immature statistics thus far, we have about a 75% chance that at least one will come true.
4. What is the timeframe on when the headline will take place? Based on many varying statistics, it appears that the sweet spot on this particular run will be between 2 days and 6 days. That 4-day window produces a bell curve which includes the 75% probability. If the events haven’t come true by Nov 3rd, then the probability drops to about 25% and then reduces logarithmically to about 3 weeks time.

Actions from here:
P1/P2 are both called into action asap. Due to shortage of dreamers and time sensitive memes here, I allow P2 to incubate dreams and input them into the DreamBase.

For documentation purposes, I recommend a single mission (it will be called P1_10). Single mission because just in case the two memes are actually a single meme (the overlapping dreams should catch this. HOWEVER, I also recommend that each dreamer pick EITHER “Space/Spaceship” OR “Food.” I also recommend that dreamers focus on one of two areas: WHAT or WHERE. Example: WHAT is the next huge headline about Space or Spaceship? WHERE is next huge headline about Food? We probably don’t need a WHERE about Space, but if we end up having enough time to do it, and after we have the WHAT and WHEN fully fillied in, then we can shoot for WHERE on the Space meme.

Groupings:
As for the actual chart groupings, this is probably the most descriptive and colorful run we’ve ever seen (note: these only become predictive when overlapping in actual dream content). See the green boxes in the chart below and compare to the brief analysis I provide here:
Group 1: Sounds like a sci-fi writer will end up being blamed for bad advice or something
Group 2: It appears that Monsanto will be ‘thanked’ for yet another atrocious policy or invention or patent
Group 3: Appears to infer about a non-earthly testing lab (maybe a remote viewer accidentally stumbles upon it?)
Group 4: It’s official…forget about “normal” fruit forever….for some reason to come (will Butterfly be associated?)

One last thing, in ruling out Day Residue, I found these recent articles. While some are pretty important, I just don't think they would have produced the profound results in this run:
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/201...-two-years
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/air-force-spy-...1647832535
http://www.gizmag.com/sunseeker-fire-blanket/34442/
http://www.space.com/27543-spacex-dragon...hdown.html
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/28/70827...-spaceship

http://www.eater.com/2014/10/27/7078053/...rfect-food
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/inno...the-waste/
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/10/26...?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Comments welcome.

Plain text provided for search functionality:
10/28/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

pasta    266.4%    3200.0%
bridge    138.6%    3200.0%
spaceship    231.9%    2700.0%
artist    101.9%    1600.0%
sci    125.6%    1300.0%
lousy    102.7%    1100.0%
carry    150.9%    733.3%
advice    95.4%    333.3%
glad    58.7%    333.3%
seriously    144.5%    283.3%
bullets    89.7%    250.0%
cake    165.4%    200.0%
discovered    97.0%    200.0%
struggling    91.6%    200.0%
agree    105.2%    183.3%
danger    60.3%    180.0%
mon    129.0%    176.9%
thank    58.9%    150.0%
nap    86.9%    142.9%
haunted    115.2%    137.5%
planet    146.6%    127.3%
chocolate    106.7%    125.0%
touching    85.2%    114.3%
device    123.3%    100.0%
apart    51.6%    100.0%
earth    95.6%    94.1%
lab    71.8%    83.3%
fruit    105.9%    80.0%
normal    55.5%    60.7%
forget    108.0%    56.3%
sure    60.2%    54.6%
butterfly    191.7%    50.0%
smoking    85.2%    50.0%
stare    65.0%    50.0%
costume    103.3%    45.5%
space    60.4%    45.2%
yeah    142.9%    41.9%
Honestly that list describes halloweenie~!
----haunted, space costume, chocolate, danger etc..
Maybe there will be more space costumes this year with spaceship sightings in the night.

...pointing out that "mon" also means one/singular and of course monday. :")
I would like to see what order the words appear re: % change from average. Is that hard to do?
In reordering this I accidentally stumbled upon something very profound. So profound I cannot share it, but I can thank you for the request to reorder, else I'd never found it. Okay, here's the list you requested.

10/28/2014    %Change from Ave

pasta    266.4%
spaceship    231.9%
butterfly    191.7%
cake    165.4%
carry    150.9%
planet    146.6%
seriously    144.5%
bridge    138.6%
mon    129.0%
sci    125.6%
device    123.3%
haunted    115.2%
forget    108.0%
chocolate    106.7%
fruit    105.9%
agree    105.2%
costume    103.3%
lousy    102.7%
artist    101.9%
discovered    97.0%
earth    95.6%
advice    95.4%
struggling    91.6%
bullets    89.7%
nap    86.9%
smoking    85.2%
touching    85.2%
lab    71.8%
stare    65.0%
space    60.4%
danger    60.3%
sure    60.2%
thank    58.9%
glad    58.7%
normal    55.5%
apart    51.6%
*LOL* That is profound! Thank you!
Do I get brownie points for causing this great discovery?
Just kidding.........
I do agree a lot of this would point to Halloween, which is of course three days out (which is close to our magic number of two). But even when you remove the Halloween words (not to include space, because I think space costumes would be a bit of an assumption on our part) both trends still stand. Very interesting, what a spike!
Different tentacle of the evil “M”-Pyre, but heard blips on the radar a couple months ago about this: Sad

STOP GMO APPLES!
http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/di...n_KEY=8779
Well, that was awfully quick, I'd say. The words in today's bot run directly match this breaking news very well:

"Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch"
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/ant...ch-n235996
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=32138886&nid=157&s_cid=rss-extlink
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Coast.html
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...story.html
http://www.slashgear.com/antares-iss-res...-28352819/

The report is that no injuries or deaths occurred, but from the video...danger sure was implicated. And this is a very big story, as will be confirmed by how many headlines it generates around the major news networks.... just now making the rounds now. I don't think there's any denying that this is what the collective unconscious saw. But the timing....holy cow, now we're down to mere hours between the bot run and manifestation. How in the world is P2 supposed to do anything about these types of things in the future?!

If you're just coming into this story, scroll up, and you'll see how the collective dreams saw this news coming. When the words surge like Spaceship did today, there is a very high percentage chance of that series of words to manifest in the form of major headlines within a short amount of time. This was no exception. Now we'll sit and wait for the food story....
Yes, that was a 'quicky'. But, IMHO, that doesn't fulfill the entire run. 'Space' and 'space danger' is now out of the way so I figure it's time to focus on spaceship, which isn't the same as space station in most people's minds. I have taken note that these Bot runs are layered. Immediate (same day or within a couple of days) or flow into each other, building something in a more complex manner, which takes a couple of weeks. The runs also tell if something that has been building will no longer happen due to whatever circumstance. So, I would have to say that the P1_10 Mission is still a go in it's entirety.
That would kind of fit with a surprise showing up close to when the words appear and something premeditated appears long before it shows up in the news.... If someone is planning an event, you will see it prior to it happening, if it just happens, then the words show up about the same time. There is no way to prevent the outcome as it just occurred.
The news is actually calling this thing that exploded a spaceship: Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch

However, it really can't hurt anything by dreaming about it, especially if this is more of a world meme coming up, much like Sky Flash. The other caveat is that we definitely want more of an emphasis on Food rather than Spaceship, because of this news / release language.
(10-28-2014, 07:51 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The news is actually calling this thing that exploded a spaceship: Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch

However, it really can't hurt anything by dreaming about it, especially if this is more of a world meme coming up, much like Sky Flash. The other caveat is that we definitely want more of an emphasis on Food rather than Spaceship, because of this news / release language.

They changed the headline, then. *L*
Antares Rocket Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch
Private spaceship? Seriously? Good way to draw attention....
Leave it to the New York Times.

News for Private Spaceship Bound for Space ...
Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch
New York Times
Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on ...
NBCNews.com ‎- 2 hours ago
A rocket carrying a private unmanned spacecraft to the International space Station exploded shortly after launch on Tuesday. The Antares ...
More news for Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch

Too funny!!
(10-28-2014, 07:51 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: The news is actually calling this thing that exploded a spaceship: Private Spaceship Bound for Space Station Explodes on Launch

Could this event be about Food and a Spaceship? Didn't one of the news reports call this Spaceship a "Resupply Rocket"? My first impression was, the number one supply or resupply on any manned expedition is Food.
Wow, I've gotta go read some of the news details about the rocket explosion of today!

Food....so monsanto will likely be the reason that fruit will be in the news. Pasta? will the news have ties to Italy? Chocolate...this could be day-clutter because chocolate made the news this week, I would think. but then again...Halloween so maybe chocolate, God-forbid will make the news about being terribly tainted or something.

"stare, space, danger" well yeah, maybe news of something in visible in or from the sky is coming. Nah, not wormwood, not yet? hmmm....just haphazardly thinking aloud. Delicious run today, yes.

The craft was carrying food, and schoolchildren's experiments. Hmm...carrying pasta, chocolate, cake and fruit? Well, I had to consider the idea. Likely a separate news story? (Did that dream of Sherriann's about a shooting from a bakery ever happen?)
Nanny,

This is what made the news...
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/10/1...ry-murder/

Santa Ana is in Greater Los Angeles. It would have been a hit but I accidentally deleted the headline.

(10-28-2014, 10:38 PM)TJD Wrote:

Could this event be about Food and a Spaceship? Didn't one of the news reports call this Spaceship a "Resupply Rocket"? My first impression was, the number one supply or resupply on any manned expedition is Food.

Good catch!! Wink
TJD: "Could this event be about Food and a Spaceship? Didn't one of the news reports call this Spaceship a "Resupply Rocket"? My first impression was, the number one supply or resupply on any manned expedition is Food."

This never crossed my mind, TJD. If you're right, then case closed. I think we'll see very quickly when the dreams start coming in. Great point, though...Food is always one of the most important resupplies.

I'm also wondering if this event was actually staged to make everyone think we're still living in a rocket-fueled space-faring paradigm, when in actuality the black projects have been flying Tesla technology for decades...Hmmmm...maybe that will be a part of this story...Okay, not likely Sad 

SHERRIANN: what date did you delete that headline? I've got an idea about how I can extract it, but I have to ensure I still have a backup old enough. What kind of score are we looking at for your hit (just round numbers would be fine)?
Thank you, Sherriann and way to go, gal! I'm diggin it.

(10-28-2014, 10:56 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Nanny,

This is what made the news...
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/10/1...ry-murder/

Santa Ana is in Greater Los Angeles. It would have been a hit but I accidentally deleted the headline.

(10-28-2014, 10:38 PM)TJD Wrote:

Good catch!!  Wink
10-24-2014, 03:10 PM Thread Deleted Permanently: DF_02 Sherriann Oct \'14 School Bombing From a Bakery

4.5, city location, within 2 weeks.

The headline appeared the same day I posted my headline but I didn't catch it till I went looking some time later.
Man Sentenced To Prison In 2010 Santa Ana Bakery Murder
October 10, 2014 5:35 PM
Wow, that's cutting it close. May want to compare time zones if you can find the time I posted it. *LOL*
There was a school shooting, not a bombing, in Washington, not Los Angeles and it was out by about a week.
TJD, welcome aboard this NDC Grand experiment craft that's taking us into the future of Dream Exploration. Smile It's nice "meeting" you.
I think if it was staged the collective mind would have seen it further out. It is not a natural event either so Gaia could not telegraph