Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket!
A hearty agreement with TheWind!
Not sure if the FOOD shipment included brie cheese, chocolates, pasta et al, however it clearly points to a hit.
This team seems to be getting the bigger picture as it presents itself. Wahoo!
Now-
take Sherriann our headline Miracle Worker's sense it isn't over, which I must toss a coin in to agree with that too, add it to the mix.
These top $ 1% $ perp/terrorists against humanity that 'appear' to be legit controller decision makers, are desperate to get the population down to 500,000. They just may
try something else and keep trying until they climax.
Enter
P3 teams.....
the dips->
taking on a project to alter or thwart such heady energy plans/predictions--> I do believe focusing on PURE anything, peace, disclosure, change, etc... helped to change the future potential
and made a difference in the outcome. We can't see that until after-the-fact and after the tapestry is woven.
Thanks Lakota Woman, and Sherriann.
Now I am curious as to the PROFOUND discovery of Chris' in the latest Bot run reorder.
I actually had to get out of my house this afternoon after work as the energy is a tad off center today. Even the cats are acting strange.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket! - by *AD - 10-29-2014, 07:10 PM