Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket!
Good points. What came to my mind was Ed Dames saying a few years ago that his team RV'ed an event with, what they thought they were drawing was one of our shuttles that would be forced to return early because of a meteor storm, I "think" he said, and that this would happen close to some other major events. Course, I know they draw stuff at times and can be wrong about what they have drawn.

I once dreamed that I was standing under a humongous craft that was so big it gave me that "grand canyon feeling." I wasn't particularly interested in the crafts in the sky, wasn't following this subject or anything, and I still remember the vision of the thing in my dream. Just wish I could remember it's shape. I somehow vaguely feel it wasn't round.

(11-01-2014, 02:24 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 07:50 PM)Nanny Wrote: AwakenedDreamer, I hope to "bounce an idea off of you."  What about the next space issue being about the International Space Station? How could it be in trouble, God-forbid as folks say? Could a meteor storm hit it, one of such size or the individual components of it be so large that the thing is in danger of major damage? something like that?

Priorities! you sound busy and you are wise to not try to take-on too much at one time.
Quality above quantity~

Nanny-
Its a good point.
The strong 'string' (theory) sense as in string of events- with the spaceship meme
has a triangular shape
hospital intention
so perhaps the space station would need a rescue or rehab (of sorts) yet not sure if that is earth related or extra terrestrial in nature.
Personally, I suspect the explosions are ET assisted and good ones. Maybe these beings are flying around in continent sized triangular starships.....lol. who knows?
If 'they' want us to know, 'they' will. In dreams or real 3D- their choice.
It is certainly something I can incubate, but right now there is P2 to master.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket! - by Nanny - 11-01-2014, 05:03 PM