Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know....
...what this might mean?

[Image: th_large_2835_31.jpg]
all the alien writing sites I know of don't have that symbol on them.
I think I have seen this but I don't know/remember where.
Some reason I keep thinking it means "Hi there!"
Some of it looks like Morse Code       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code

D         K
D    [?? wave?]

D-Day? K-wave....cave? D-Day Cave?
I keep thinking that what you've shown, Sherriann, is only two characters - the first character is the six symbols to the left, the second character is composed of the four symbols on the right. It is so 'familiar', but it's meaning is lost to me for the moment. There were a string of other characters past these, to the right, but those two (or 10) are the only ones I could remember.

I am often somewhat-compulsive to 'figure out' what something means, so I kind of have to step away from it, or it will be maddening to me to resolve it (and often, when that happens, I don't 'resolve' it to the correct answer, anyhow).

- Trapper -
(11-01-2014, 07:53 AM)NADW Wrote: According to my father that symbol if it is in stones on the ground is pointing you to a water source, when out hunting with my father, he would show me how to mark where I had been for other people in my party coming behind me to know which way i went. That was the sign he showed me to indicate which direction the water source is. There is another symbol he made with sticks, but that one looks different.

Since you have the wavy line pointing ~~~~> That way is the water, generally this was a lake or river, even a creek. If it was the ocean the wave would be on top not on the bottom.

I have MANY dreams, and strangely enough, and almost perfect memory of what I dream (unless, as often is the case, I feel a hand 'wipe away' something, like I intentionally am not to remember it right now). That said, I have an average of 3-7 dreams a night, and normally 1-2 of these are significant somehow, though most are on a personal level. I try not to post or disclose these to others, only those that I think imply a greater-impact (earth, society, etc.)

The past month or so, I have been having an overwhelming amount of dreams about various subjects (keep in mind, I am 60, don't watch a lot of non-news or non-documentary TV, and am solidly based in 'daily-secular' life). For me to dream of ghosts, aliens, etc. is RARE, and normally in conjunction with symbology easily identified relative to another issue going on in the dream. I normally read before bed (normally, read for hours, in fact - and usually on topics such as world news, wildlife, etc.). It's not like a watch 4-hours of horror then jump into bed, with a whole 'garden of seeds' planted to dream from.

That said, the main subject lately in my dreams focuses on something really bad about to happen - and at either a national or global level. It will be sudden, it will be wide-spanning with a 'creeping function' that eventually hits the whole world, and it somehow does tie into theology. I've never had this at 'other prophetic times' in history (Y2k, 2012, etc.). It just didn't manifest then, but it is manifesting now.

I am not a 'zombie' movie fan (Romero was a good director, but I don't care for his choice of 'topics'). I have had over a dozen 'zombie-type' dreams in the past month. It's not the 'theatrical' zombie, either. These things aren't alive, nor dead, but they are decaying, and they are hunting people, and they are quite successful (it appears in the dreams). Had one the other night, and strangely, it was a black female (I see various races affected by it, which I understand to be unusual to dream of wide systemic horrors and dream of other races being clearly affected).

I have seen shortages, starvation, brutality - strangely enough, I have seen almost NO police or military intervention past the first panic days. I see no invasion of foreign troops, and quite the contrary, it 'feels' like they are wary of coming to our nation for whatever reason. It's like we are 'contagious' or 'taboo' to approach, so they don't - they write us off.

In all these 'interlinking', 'one-overall-story' dreams, I keep seeing a stone mountain by a highway. It's like I am driving on it. No one else there. Gasoline seems to not be a problem, but finding food and water is. Water becomes 'the new gold', for whatever reason. While I live in the desert, water isn't THAT hard to find, and having lived here most of my life, I know how to 'make do', yet I see me starving. I see me dying of thirst, and I should know better than to get to that point. I've had dreams of caves, and 'going in to get out of the destructive winds', yet we often see 74-100 mile-per-hour straight-line winds here. IT would take a MONSTER wind for me to want shelter in a cave.

I can see how your reading of the 'water sign' is interpreted. I live near the Apache reservation where I am at, and they have a symbol similar to this for water too; as does the 'hobo language'. It is possible that's what I saw, though that bottom 'wave' was more like a '3' on it's back (the upper and lower loops were more 'o' shaped and defined, instead of sinusoidal and rounded).

See? I over-think these things if I start staring at them too hard. Some are blatantly obvious, others remain cryptic. I do, however, have a really bad feeling for what is about to happen - and from what I keep seeing, it isn't far off, if it is accurate.
Trapper, do you ever think about something you are curious about that was in a previous dream, and then get gifted to dream the answer? or more to the subject you were curious about and pondering before sleep? If so, will you please consider pondering the fact you've not seen foreign troops invade here, sometime right before sleep?

I ask because I have heard so many reports that "they're already here." Mostly Russians, but Chinese, too. Also, you have so very many dreams and this is most-fascinating how you never had the prophetic dreams that tied into theology/prophecy and now it sounds like you're slammed with them. I hope to hear from you if you finally do dream of foreign troops on our soil.

Overthinking? sounds like you're very good with details. Details matter and I am told by loved-ones sometimes that I'm overthinking something. (In my mind I think.."each and every possible variable matters. Ask a scientist!"

The owner of the NDC, Eagle1 has a page here at the website about self-awareness mental observational exercise/meditation that sure can help a person if overthinking is at times stressing them/us too much. Thought I'd mention it in case you haven't noticed it, yet.

(11-01-2014, 07:04 PM)Trapper Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 07:53 AM)NADW Wrote: According to my father that symbol if it is in stones on the ground is pointing you to a water source, when out hunting with my father, he would show me how to mark where I had been for other people in my party coming behind me to know which way i went. That was the sign he showed me to indicate which direction the water source is. There is another symbol he made with sticks, but that one looks different.

Since you have the wavy line pointing ~~~~> That way is the water, generally this was a lake or river, even a creek. If it was the ocean the wave would be on top not on the bottom.

I have MANY dreams, and strangely enough, and almost perfect memory of what I dream (unless, as often is the case, I feel a hand 'wipe away' something, like I intentionally am not to remember it right now).  That said, I have an average of 3-7 dreams a night, and normally 1-2 of these are significant somehow, though most are on a personal level.  I try not to post or disclose these to others, only those that I think imply a greater-impact (earth, society, etc.)

The past month or so, I have been having an overwhelming amount of dreams about various subjects (keep in mind, I am 60, don't watch a lot of non-news or non-documentary TV, and am solidly based in 'daily-secular' life).  For me to dream of ghosts, aliens, etc. is RARE, and normally in conjunction with symbology easily identified relative to another issue going on in the dream.  I normally read before bed (normally, read for hours, in fact - and usually on topics such as world news, wildlife, etc.). It's not like a watch 4-hours of horror then jump into bed, with a whole 'garden of seeds' planted to dream from.

That said, the main subject lately in my dreams focuses on something really bad about to happen - and at either a national or global level. It will be sudden, it will be wide-spanning with a 'creeping function' that eventually hits the whole world, and it somehow does tie into theology. I've never had this at 'other prophetic times' in history (Y2k, 2012, etc.). It just didn't manifest then, but it is manifesting now.

I am not a 'zombie' movie fan (Romero was a good director, but I don't care for his choice of 'topics'). I have had over a dozen 'zombie-type' dreams in the past month. It's not the 'theatrical' zombie, either. These things aren't alive, nor dead, but they are decaying, and they are hunting people, and they are quite successful (it appears in the dreams).  Had one the other night, and strangely, it was a black female (I see various races affected by it, which I understand to be unusual to dream of wide systemic horrors and dream of other races being clearly affected).

I have seen shortages, starvation, brutality - strangely enough, I have seen almost NO police or military intervention past the first panic days. I see no invasion of foreign troops, and quite the contrary, it 'feels' like they are wary of coming to our nation for whatever reason. It's like we are 'contagious' or 'taboo' to approach, so they don't - they write us off.

In all these 'interlinking', 'one-overall-story' dreams, I keep seeing a stone mountain by a highway. It's like I am driving on it. No one else there. Gasoline seems to not be a problem, but finding food and water is. Water becomes 'the new gold', for whatever reason. While I live in the desert, water isn't THAT hard to find, and having lived here most of my life, I know how to 'make do', yet I see me starving. I see me dying of thirst, and I should know better than to get to that point.  I've had dreams of caves, and 'going in to get out of the destructive winds', yet we often see 74-100 mile-per-hour straight-line winds here. IT would take a MONSTER wind for me to want shelter in a cave.

I can see how your reading of the 'water sign' is interpreted. I live near the Apache reservation where I am at, and they have a symbol similar to this for water too; as does the 'hobo language'.  It is possible that's what I saw, though that bottom 'wave' was more like a '3' on it's back (the upper and lower loops were more 'o' shaped and defined, instead of sinusoidal and rounded).

See? I over-think these things if I start staring at them too hard.  Some are blatantly obvious, others remain cryptic.  I do, however, have a really bad feeling for what is about to happen - and from what I keep seeing, it isn't far off, if it is accurate.
Nanny, you bring up a couple of good questions that I have seen others mention, and I have to some extent tried it. That is 'dream focusing'. I have tried to prep myself before I go to bed with 'centered and focused questions' (e.g.: 'is a bad geological event coming to earth?' or 'will xxxxxxx win this political position at election time?') I have focus during the 'fading moments' before deep sleep come, but as I go to sleep, I go into totally unassociated topics not relevant to the question prepped for.

To be truthful, it 'feels' like someone saying, 'your questions are totally unimportant, but you have importance and we will show you what WE need you to see'. In fact, it feels just like being a child in a classroom who wants to watch the TV and learn about the elephants, but the teacher has to put the TV up, because 'we must now learn about math and english, which are important'.

To this point, I have many times (since I read about the proposed 'foreign troops on U.S. soil') focused on this topic. I have seen several 'scenarios', but over years of time, it has come to one thing - They are NOT going to be a major focus, regardless of the prep and staging they have done.

I have seen the 'Russian and Chinese' invasion - back when I was 12, at the height of the Cold War. I had a week, night-by-night, that I saw the war, the invasion that came. Each night was like a 'mini-series' of what would come. I even know what role I was to play in this 'great story'. BUT, something changed around 1999. It was like that whole 'concept' was 'scrapped' (like a major motion movie house decided to destroy a script, go back to the drawing board, and re-write the whole thing after the initial PR work was done - they had to keep the cast, crew and general concept, but they had to re-write the actual minutia of the story because it was headed into a bad X-rating, or it was insulting to a major force, like another nation, where they didn't want to do this). Suffice it to say, 'the story everyone thinks they have an idea of, has been re-written'. This is my take on 'what's coming' (yes, it kind of reads like 'they are wrong, and I am the only one with the new information' - but I don't have the information either, other than to say that invasion thing isn't a facet anymore).

Is there a big script-writer in the sky, and is the religious words he gave the world merely a top-level outline that he can 'finally flesh-out' when he decides to? Is that how he can 'tell you exactly what's going to happen, yet hide it from evil so it can't be defeated?' Maybe so, I don't know.

All I have seen in recent years is a lot of troops and intent. Occasionally an opening salvo, but consistently there is something, SOMETHING, that happens that either scares them, or causes them a re-think (Yellowstone erupting, Ebola, etc.?) that makes invasion a 'no longer lucrative' event for them, and they quickly, and gladly retreat. It doesn't mean we beat them back. In fact, I've never seen a formal war in America (this does NOT address the Middle East, which DOES have wars). We have mob chaos, we have bad, BAD events, we have MONSTERS (that is another macabre story entirely - and definitely other-worldly), and then we have NOTHING. We are the equivalent of a SUPERFUND site. No one wants the hassle, and no one has use for the few here they could save. The remainder are ON THEIR OWN. No one can afford to help, and we aren't worth it.

Invasion? I am saying past a 1-2 week (short, broken, etc.) potential assault (that is not clear), we are NOT invaded (i.e.: it will NOT be another WWII). I have seen our highest level government fly to Europe, some given seats of authority there. I have seen our leaders fly away to save themselves while they promise to 'review and continue their fight to help us'. I have seen the majority cry for help, and wait for the government to help them, while their government does not. I have seen horrors that I'd rather not discuss here (truly, the Dark Ages will have NOTHING on what I have seen us revert to, before it is over).

BUT, I have seen no sustained troops (even black-uniformed police or paramilitary of our own making), past the first few weeks. Whatever is going to happen in the U.S. is so overwhelming, threatening, scary, devastating; that those who can, flee. Those who can't predominantly give up and wait for rescue, and the rest of the world writes us off.

I'm thinking massive meteor impact, which opens up to only one dream that I have had that I am not sure what I saw - nuke, asteroid, comet? But it hits a coastal area - and MELTS IT for hundreds of miles. Not a 'dino killer', but by my guess, probably 1/4 the size of that one. Either one MEGATON nuke strike, or a massive asteroid, none-the-less. This does more than destroy that city, it sets off a chain reaction (read my Apocalypse of End, which this would therefore fit), where Yellowstone erupts, then the West Coast slides into the sea (the counterclockwise destruction I describe in AofE Revistied).

One last FYI, a common theme in all 'after the event' dreams (which I have also had), center on three problems - WATER (thirst), FOOD (hunger) and SAFETY (atmospheric debris protection). I keep seeing me thirst, but moreso, hungry (seems wild animals and fish are a 'no longer here' scenario. As for safety, I keep seeing winds like on Venus or Mars, 200, 300 mph, scouring winds and debris falling. I see me PUT into a cave by some force. I have more than once heard 'you will be safe in this place'.

Again, it seems that my dreams all center around one central theme - and I am not allowed to be my own guide, but if on-topic, I am allowed to ask questions pertinent to what I am shown.

I could say more, but this is scary enough. There is a lot more to this, than I probably need to disclose. If it is all true and accurate, there's a LOT of bad and not a lot of good, for a long time. I also have contention with some of what I've seen, because it seems to foster a religious connection that I am not so sure of personally.

Hope this helps.

- Trapper -
(10-31-2014, 12:06 AM)Sherriann Wrote: ...what this might mean?

[Image: th_large_2835_31.jpg]

Morse Code for KKK; waves = flows

KKK rebrand: Blacks, Hispanics, gays & Jews now welcomed by Ku Klux Klan
http://rt.com/usa/204863-kkk-welcomes-black-gays/