Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/13/14 Turkey early, gloves, cops & fighters
Even though Thanksgiving is still a couple weeks away, you can already see day residue coming in. How can day residue be apparent ahead of the event? Easy……go shopping. In commerce land, they’ve already had Thanksgiving…they had Thanksgiving even before Halloween, and now they’re on to Christmas already. So things like “tree” and “gift” will probably be making our dream runs here in a couple of weeks. And this whole discussion is confirmed by today’s high flyers: “Turkey Brief.”

“Gloves’ are back again. This could also be day residue as everyone get blanketed by record cold weather. Check out my three groupings. Triple fighters enter a conundrum of some sort….what would triple represent? Three different countries? Three different challenges?

Group 2: Is that an oxymoron, or perhaps Sitchen’s work is apparent here
Group 3: Two instances of Police are in this one grouping. They are reading a transition, and so that could either be a good thing or bad thing. The bad interpretation is marshal law. The good interpretation you ask? Well, the police force turns into nice, forgiving angels (HA, HA!).

Plain Text:
11/13/2014
turkey
brief
gloves
dare
sewer
triple
fighters
conundrum
artwork
thank
drift
monsters
killing
appreciated
wed
exist
god
terrifying
haunted
void
officer
daily
awareness
chat
result
cop
reading
transition
nice to see 'awareness' finally made the bots.
How many weeks did it take?
Police, (Police isn't one of the words, and I'm a literal person. LOL I saw cop and officer but didn't start out talking about them, so editing my correction in, here) I would think it's likely that folks are dreaming about the coming Ferguson announcement when they realize that cop shot in self-defense, and the haters and rabble rousers that are hell-bent on stirring a racial war in that area. Watching the linguistics for this one is a good idea.

Dang, there's "wed" yet again. Is this the third bot run or fourth, that it's arose?

Monsters, terrifying, haunted....hmm....wanna look at this again.

Killing, cop, officer, result.....they do work for Ferguson, the Grand Jury announcement. I wonder. Reading or awareness could fit with anything, and surely for this, too.

Nanny, I think you've got a great point there about awaiting Ferguson. I've been pretty much ignoring "wed" and "fri" because I know they are in there because of the days of the week. But please realize that that's my habit pattern...to ignore. Thus, when you see a day of the week like that appearing at a time in the week when it shouldn't be appearing, please get my attention. Also, if something like "wed" shows up in two runs in a row or separated by a day, that would also be cause for alarm. Thanks for your input!
mon, wed, fri, congrats, congratulations, thank, thanks and WOW have been the words that puzzle me the most. Like, why not thurs or tues? I've seen sun. Has there been a sat? I've come to the conclusion that thank and thanks are like a / between word strings that contain different possibilities. So now that I have a clue to the great day puzzle, I can work with that although working with focus on anything this past while has been all but impossible. Even my dreams are limper than their usual limpness. *L*
I would posit this about the grouping "triple, fighters, conundrum" may it possibly referring to the current Asian meeting in Beijing, specifically between China, Russia and the US? Fighters, referring to the three way disdain of each other, Russia US, China vs US and China vs Russia? The conundrum factor is what to do which each? Trust each other, sign treaties with each other, share data, etc...??? All this popped by watching the intense foreign coverage of each of the meetings between each of these countries.
(11-13-2014, 11:46 PM)siyotanka Wrote: I would posit this about the grouping "triple, fighters, conundrum"  may it possibly referring to the current Asian meeting in Beijing, specifically between China, Russia and the US?  Fighters, referring to the three way disdain of each other, Russia  US, China vs US and China vs Russia?  The conundrum factor is what to do which each?  Trust each other, sign treaties with each other, share data, etc...???  All this popped by watching the intense foreign coverage of each of the meetings between each of these countries.

I think you have something there.....
daily awareness chat result

yes, how long did that take? Wink

check in nearly every day to at least look at the list.  

have noticed “congrats” and “thank” and variants thereof repeat VERY often.  the most oft repeated?  that seems like a good thing.

also am ever more convinced “day residue” is not time-bound.  the dream will grab from past, present, future, movies, whatever, to make its point.
(11-14-2014, 01:03 AM)NADW Wrote: As of today Russia has announced: Russia flexes muscles with long-range bomber flights near U.S. shores

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/euro...?hpt=hp_t2

Good catch Siyotanka

Another October headline comes to fruition a couple of weeks late.

P1_05B Russian Military Drill Appears to Simulate a US Invasion. Possibly jet fly byes near the US that breach International air space and/or ships in International waters. Timing: October
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._war_games (No Intention) (MTB)
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...4_Squadron (No Intention) (LiquidSpoon)
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ation_Clue (suzanne)
I can't believe I forgot that this was one of your predictions....I've been seeing that pasted all over the place, including back in October. Girl, you've got to remind me to do an article on your fabulous October predictions. Just AWESOME! I'll work on your reputation points also Smile
Eagle1, "wed" has been in three runs, or I'm losing it. I'll check. I've been busier lately and not worked with my idea of logging the top three or four words in every bot run, in case they go together for a headline.

Yeah, Ferguson's being ramped-up, incited by the true race-baiters so surely the collective consciousness is going to be dreaming it. Shocking, actually to think it may not be so.

(11-13-2014, 10:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny, I think you've got a great point there about awaiting Ferguson. I've been pretty much ignoring "wed" and "fri" because I know they are in there because of the days of the week. But please realize that that's my habit pattern...to ignore. Thus, when you see a day of the week like that appearing at a time in the week when it shouldn't be appearing, please get my attention. Also, if something like "wed" shows up in two runs in a row or separated by a day, that would also be cause for alarm. Thanks for your input!
My first thought on seeing the word "turkey" was less about the bird and more about the country.

A story about an attack on US Navy personnel in Turkey:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-f...story.html

A story about Turkish-US relations:

http://www.todayszaman.com/diplomacy_dis...31475.html

Unless I'm way off base here...
No way, DLP...no way that you're off. Until we can get reliable context for individual words (hopefully through some historical data one day), we must be thinking in metaphors, and not just what way-too-busy administrator is thinking. Great job with Turkey and the news to go along!
That would come close to explaining the "Sewer" just below "Turkey" in this run. Also, the next word is triple, so will only three people make it safety?
(11-13-2014, 11:46 PM)siyotanka Wrote: I would posit this about the grouping "triple, fighters, conundrum" may it possibly referring to the current Asian meeting in Beijing, specifically between China, Russia and the US? Fighters, referring to the three way disdain of each other, Russia US, China vs US and China vs Russia? The conundrum factor is what to do which each? Trust each other, sign treaties with each other, share data, etc...??? All this popped by watching the intense foreign coverage of each of the meetings between each of these countries.

and now this pops up...

The AngloZionist Empire has truly become an "Empire of Illusions"

This is bizarre. The recent two summits (APEC and G20) have, I would argue, ended up as a disaster for the US and its allies (see here, here and here) while Russia, China and the rest of the BRICS are clearly in control of the situation, yet there are still those who believe the western corporate media which wants to portray Putin are Russia as "weak".

Link: http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.jp/2014/11...truly.html
Hmmm, not just those three "fighters" that you identified, siyotanka, but that article also mentions 3 "LEVELS":

1. Economic
2. Political

3. Military

Triple is key here...great point!
11/18/2014 killing
+5
the mass murder of billions of people, so they could “save” the planet through avoidance of destruction by humans.

Population reduction white paper argues that the killing of 2 billion people still isn’t enough
November 17, 2014 By M.D. Creekmore
http://www.dailycollapsereport.com/rando...nt-enough/