Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too?
I'm feeling uneasy tonight. Are any of you?

No drama in my life right now, and the ods are that it's the good side of the Force getting my attention, knowing I'll note it and not be reaching for some pleasure, but meditate or be in more of a receptive, "I'm paying attention" mood. May be some bad attitude with someone in my life, etc...that I need to see and admit.

I feel serious, concerned for the near-future, but that's just about always, these days. Just thought I'd ask, in case it happens to be something others are picking up on today.
Maybe it's the super cold front coming through. I've been feeling something VERY subtle for some time now....weeks? I don't ignore, but do exactly what you just mentioned....just listen quietly. It's a nice place to be, even when "bad" seems prominent.
Do you feel a bit like you're waiting for something to happen but you don't know what that something is? I think millions of us sense something's going to give, something profound's going to happen sooner than later. Discernment isn't a rare gift, nor is intuition.

I've soulsearched some, and mostly as you said, just been quiet within myself, and yes! it's a very nice place to be. Safest place in the world. So, for now I'm assuming that when I feel uneasy it is a gentle thump on the shoulder from the good force. (what a tired ramble, I mean I'm assuming this is what it has been, this evening.) Maybe at times just because I've been too lost in thought or something. Other times it has been some wrong I needed to right, and that I was the culprit in.
Dreamweaver, when I get insights with vibes of seriousness, and don't know what to do with them, personally that's when I head to "my center" of meditation. Otherwise, this kind of thing can ruin an entire day, consuming my thoughts about whatever it is.

I believe that, that our Earth is indeed screaming what should be obvious to us, as well as Father-God sending His messages, sometimes loudly and other times, thumps on the shoulder, I call them.

Is your family open to living rurally there in No.Ca. (if they don't already) since they're not open to Idaho? Idaho does sound wonderful, but Cali. has some beautiful, rural properties. I loved Santa Cruz, Gilroy and Salinas areas.

This was wonderful. Sounded like you "thought into the keyboard" and I "luv" it.

Yes, about folks that won't hear, or see. I think some of them "can't." Their destiny isn't to do so because they are the weaker souls, among us? Eyes-wide-open is a gift, but my sweet hubby can't let himself see too far in the distance or too much. He told me he couldn't stand the negativity. I said to him, "I'm not an optimist, I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist." Then, I discerned silence was necessary.

I meditate to be able to witness my consciousness raised. When "up there" I can't help but see reality, and so-far it hasn't driven me back to choosing blindness, and doubt it ever will. Just makes it not easy to laugh, and I love it when I do laugh. What a gift.

Sooner than later, a new age is dawning. We aren't allowed any choice in the matter. It's gonna get rough just like a woman's birth pains. I can't worry if I'm ready to face it. One moment at a time. Things always haunt the mind, making us dread anything we know we are going to have to do. I always! always look back at a moment, event or year of my life, or just a season of it, and realize that whatever it was, once I was *in* it, was not as bad as my thoughts made it out to be.

If we are truly humble, not before people but before Creator, we're going to be fine. Tested, yes, but we'll somehow be fine. Evil will not prevail upon us. Its number one desire is to eat at our souls, provoking us to "fall" to hate, despair and other terrible emotions. It wants to take good souls and turn us into bad ones.

We will be fine.

(11-15-2014, 04:33 AM)NADW Wrote: I picked Idaho due to an Aerial dream i once had, and the facts i know about the area... it is far enough from the coast as well.

I would love to live in a cabin some place with no TV, Cell Phones, Internet, growing my own food, hunting, & fishing, cutting fire wood, canning my own food and making my own soaps, ceremonies would be every day in that environment and my dreams i believe would change to things of my own survival and what i needed to do, although with the way i dream i am sure i would still see CNN news every night so i wouldn't be too far disconnected from everyone else.

Being a small business owner and my husband being a small business owner, it is difficult to uproot your business and start over, when you have no income for either person, so savings is definitely in order. But i have had this conversation with my husband and he said i could move where ever i wanted and he would join me in a few years. :| REALLY?

Also i care for my aging mother, and as much the idea sounds nice to her, she needs a Walmart close by! LMAO Especially in a place with no modern conveniences. Toilet paper or lack there of would bother her the most! Me I just need the land, and a few wood working tools, a nice long summer of decent weather, and i can build my own cabin. (A Horse would be nice for moving logs though if i have to do it by myself) This way of living is not available any more, you now have to have permits, and pay annual taxes.... yadda yadda...

In my dream which i have never shared here at the NDC, this dream happened back in 2005, **i was coming home from an "off world" visit and was Aerial over the US. The Aerial view showed me the map lines so i know this was the US. I saw land masses in the pacific that were not suppose to be there, and i saw parts of the US under water, I saw old oceans from prehistoric times coming up through Texas, new mexico, Arizona, and i saw California and east coast of the US as small Islands, and i saw a large land mass in the gold of Mexico stretching east but FL was gone! and the Mississippi looked like it torn the land apart because it was so wide, Louisiana was under water. Nothing was as we know it to be right now! As i descended closer to California i saw people like large herds of Buffalo heading uphill, all of the coast lines were lined with dead bodies. The natural resources were being used up very quickly! ** I remember waking up and turning on the news, because i thought this was happening right now, it took me two days to shake the fear from the dream.

I recently watched a documentary about Edgar Casey and boy did that wake me up! It took me right back to the dream.

The direction my guide is driving me, for fact based dreams, and to remove myself emotionally so i can see the facts and remember the details is something that also has me wondering why would he want this for me, unless it is to prepare for something coming where i need to not be afraid, but will need to be logical in order to over come, or survive?

Ignorance is bliss...
I have mixed emotions for those that choose to keep their eyes closed, one half of me envy's their choice and makes me happy that their souls will be going home, the other half leaves me baffled at how so many can turn a blind eye to all of the warning signs that sit right in front of their faces, but there TV programs and celebrity news used as blinders are a comfort for them that things will always remain pleasant and comforting, with no care for the future. These self blinded people who have not worked out their souls learning for this life time, will they have to come back to a broken world, and the numbers will not bounce back so quickly, so they will wait in line for a long time waiting for a body to finish their souls work.

The earth will SCREAM for years of their fears, and this land will be a haunting place for a long time...
...because they didn't see it coming.

Wow this turned into a book! Sorry
Rainbow 
Nanny, NADW you two ladies are awesome! Cool Big Grin Heart
Such insight, feedback, and reflection is inspiring.
Idea Exclamation This is a great NDC crew; confirms to me why I AM here and why I hang on
despite the challenges that are in front of me to get this work done. I take responsibility for that. I throw obstacles in front of myself. We all do. So why the internet? It seems like a lifeline to me.
Perhaps it is too addictive and I resist the tendency to immerse myself at the expense of my meditations and focus.
I used to have my own blog site, which took up much of my time. I loved it. I loved cartooning for it. I loved the audience.
I also saw the potential to get too caught up in it all.
AND
I see that it is an aspect of fearing success.
wow, that hurts.
Ok, confession is good for the soul. Cleansing in fact.
You ladies rock.
Awakened, so are you! and in fact, the NDC Elders and regulars are, I'm finding are kindred souls. This internet serves us in many ways and this website has attracted a wonderful gathering. I'm thankful, too.

The internet has made our world very small, and we have the most news, encouragement as well as truth, and the most contact with all "walks of life" that we humans have ever had.

Ya got me there! I start my day with meditation 99percent of the time or I'd go straight to my desk and this internet. Why not? I even have mail on it now, ya know? I can't allow myself to turn this thing on, minus an emergency, storm moving in or big, expected email, or I favor this over even such things as meditation. (The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak??)

Very fine meeting you and sure am glad we all have each other.

(11-16-2014, 04:51 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Nanny, NADW you two ladies are awesome! Cool  Big Grin  Heart
Such insight, feedback, and reflection is inspiring.
Idea  Exclamation  This is a great NDC crew; confirms to me why I AM here and why I hang on
despite the challenges that are in front of me to get this work done. I take responsibility for that. I throw obstacles in front of myself. We all do. So why the internet? It seems like a lifeline to me.
Perhaps it is too addictive and I resist the tendency to immerse myself at the expense of my meditations and focus.
I used to have my own blog site, which took up much of my time. I loved it. I loved cartooning for it. I loved the audience.
I also saw the potential to get too caught up in it all.
AND
I see that it is an aspect of fearing success.
wow, that hurts.
Ok, confession is good for the soul. Cleansing in fact.
You ladies rock.
This thread started fifteen months ago, approx.

Maybe around 8:30 PM PST this evening this vibe of, and I mean no drama or emotions here but as if someone turned a switch, this very serious mood hit me or actually felt like a warning. Now, one thing this does for me is center me, not tempted to be lost in thought, and sober-minded is a good description, too. It's humble, and curious.

Fifteen months ago the sky didn't fall the next day, thankfully no Great Quake hit our nation or earth and in my personal life we were all fine. Thankful for this.

It's lessened some by now but still it at least was a call to prayer/meditation/stillness within.

Posting in case anyone sees this thread and will report if they have had anything like this hit them. Could be same night, or a day recently and it's still with them.

No way I create this. It just appears.

Then, at approx. 9:42 PST I heard a five-second, strong hum. No way it was from within our house, not the sound the fridge makes, I was tidying kitchen and hubby's TV sure didn't cause it. Oh well, goofy coinkydinks and it got my attention so much because of this concerning, attention-getting vibe.

(PS that I should've mentioned that of course if I awaken and tomorrow passes without some big bummer news, God-forbid then it's that His Spirit is telling me to slow down and do some heavier soul-searching. In fact I think before sleep I can't resist paying attention within, like a kid that the parent has said "snap out of it" or "knock it off" sorta thing, but they didn't tell me what I am doing wrong.)
I've been feeling the need to get ready. For what? No idea. But I need to be ready for anything. For me, the feeling is a twitchiness, a restlessness that I need to be doing something. Going somewhere. That it's time for me to get to work.

Got my old Jeep serviced and it's parked out front now. Going to get the truck serviced. Need to get my backpack out of storage and get it ready(I never get sent to places with hotels or spas). Going to be getting some new hiking boots and a heavy coat, just in case I end up somewhere cold. I'm being goosed to be elsewhere for a while so I'll be heading elsewhere for a while. I've talked to a few people who are also being goosed to be elsewhere for a while, in different places. It's like we're being positioned for whatever's coming our way.

As I'm typing this out, I'm hearing Hudson from the "Aliens" movie: "Game over, man! Game over!" Think I'm being told to get on with things. Big Grin

I've said I wouldn't up and disappear without saying something. This is me saying something: The dream I had about the hotel was my instruction to get moving.

Stay well, everyone. You have work to do as well. Each according to their abilities and gifts. Walk in light and love and remember thay you're never alone.

See y'all around.

Heart
Nanny - I have been off balance since Saturday. It's like I can feel a shifting of the world on a Spiritual level.

DLP - Thank you for reminding us: "You have work to do as well. Each according to their abilities and gifts. Walk in light and love and remember that you're never alone".
DLP, you never disappoint and this was a dynomite post.

Oooohhh, you're on this when, just today three major sign-posts are in my immediate vicinity, all personal to me and hubby. Talk about synchronicity! Major papers coming today per our future, very sadly was forced to foster-for-rehoming our dynomite cat we've had her entire 13yrs. of life and a birthday in the house today. Things are definitely speeding up, and so many others say same for them, and I mean in personal life, too.

You did say that you, too didn't know where you are moving, per your house sell and big move. Same here still but on this, alone I do feel peace.

As for this thread, it was a call to prayer/meditative "recharging of the soul's batteries." That's all I know and hope that's all it was.

I hope it's not time for Wormwood to crash into the ocean or the sun to blast us. Something is so dang close.

BLESS YOU! You're an awesome gal.
Sincerely, hugs~

Julie, okay. That, too resonates.

When I read more about the East Coast, possibly-historic blizzard headed there I instantly got an instruction? well knowledge to pay very close attention and try to find out, discern or intuit what may be going-down during this time. Dunno why, not yet anyway.
I do know this. Evil is well, in yet another new endeavor? wonder if that's the right way to say it, right now.

I wonder if you will have a dream to report by tomorrow about the shifting. I hope so. Feels likely.