Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Subconscious Clock is Pretty Darn Accurate!
I finally had a few minutes to take a refreshing tour of the new dreams. aneunayme's recent dream was similar to one I had awhile ago. I'm referring to her dream at this link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...3034_12_22

In short, she subconsciously knew what time it was (of course, there are certainly other theories to explain the ontological issue of somehow knowing what the clock says without physically looking at it.

My dream occurred I think in late 2012 when I was working on reproducing one of Tesla's many inventions. I was stuck on a big decision...a fork in the road. It was late at night. I couldn't think anymore, but I really wanted to proceed with the project. I gave up out of exhaustion. The big question was: Do I continue with the analog circuit or do I upgrade to the fancy and powerful 555 timer? Oh what the heck, I'm going to bed!

Next morning: I wake up, roll over to see the clock. "Oh, 5 minutes until 6AM, that's way too early." As roll over to pass out again, my eyes spring open and I say, "There is no way in hades that this clock is telling me my answer." I roll back over to look at the clock again..."YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...5:55am"

Yup, there's my answer!
Well, in that case, I'm thinking Dec 22, 2014 (12:22).

Get this: We had a "sleeping sun" in a recent bot run. Heck, was your dream on the same day? The linguistics implies that guns might be bearing around Dec 22nd. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...t=solstice
Personally, yes my own subconscious clock amazes me. If and when I have to get up earlier than usual or for anything extraordinary in my life, it's like 99% of the time that I awaken right before it, or minutes before. I know I best always set the alarm anyway, yet most often don't need it.
Dream early morning November 15 - I was looking at a circuit breaker sticker identifier. It read November 14. I heard the distinct sound of a large circuit breaker being thrown (the grind and thump) and then there was darkness.

So, that would be November 14, 2015. Before I had this dream, I had completed a World Wheel of the Year (WWOTY) Tarot draw and set is aside. Now that I have it up on a poster board, the card for November 1 - 23, 2015 is blank. The Theme Card for the year is The Hanged Man (accumulating knowledge toward a purpose/goal) after a year of 'Exposure'.

Remember Trapper's dream about "when it truly begins' on November 14, 2014:- I see an 'old German' font-style number '14', very large, and behind it I see the large image of 'feet and legs' striding past. The 'feet and legs' remind me of the old '70s' 'Truckin' on' or 'Walkin' on' sketches that were relatively prevalent at the time. I hear a voice and it says, 'do you understand?' and I reply, 'yes, the troubles begin on the 14th of, is that October or November, for October is past; and is that 2014?' (one of the few times I not only say 'yes or no', but explain myself and ask a question). The reply is, 'you are correct, that it is November 14th of this year. That is when it truly begins.
Wow, y'all are awesome! I've gotta study this thread slowly, when not rushed.

Lights out? by Nov. 14 of next year? I feel sad reading that, yet not surprised. My hunch, very strongly is that it's literal. Another Carrington-like event by the sun, except this one will be earth-bound. Sigh~
(11-18-2014, 04:44 PM)Nanny Wrote: Personally, yes my own subconscious clock amazes me. If and when I have to get up earlier than usual or for anything extraordinary in my life, it's like 99% of the time that I awaken right before it, or minutes before. I know I best always set the alarm anyway, yet most often don't need it.

I get that, too, and I find that if I try to ignore it something will happen to ensure I hop out of bed. Usually the something is a nasty leg cramp that I have to walk off. I leap from bed and as I'm staggering around, I feel a sense of "Oh good. You're up!" Big Grin

This wasn't a dream, more of a flash while I was meditating a couple days ago: Walking through our living room. TV news is on, some male talking head was saying, "On February 15, 2015, the dragons returned." The camera cuts to footage of actual dragons flying in the sky. Then it was back to the silence of meditation.

I so seldom get definite dates about anything that when it occurs I pay attention. So I'm waiting to see what happens on 15 Feb next year.
"In the case of November 14, 2015, that's plain. as for the context, seems like it means light's out. but does it mean lights out for the US economy, for the USA in general, for gun ownership, for the ISS, for humanity? other people may have dreams that when shared give insight into your dream,but since it was your dream truly only you will know if this is THE light's out. and I think you will get more info before 11/14/15. I would definitely want to know about those dreams."

Very good point, ane. At first I thought the dream was about my having to 'flip the switch' on something in my personal life...and rightly so. But when I saw the blank Tarot card, the dream became a world item and really, I have no idea of what that might be at this point.

Eyes on the fries.... *L*