Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/27/14 Exploring Castles + DayDays + Island Closed
Being this our first big holiday with mr. Dreambot, I thought this was would be an important marker for the collective unconscious. Is there anything important to glean from this?

Once again, there are no Red Alert words, but there are some things of interest, none of which I would consider particularly poignant for this specific holiday. Green Group 1 to me feels like Caroline Myss’ interpretation of St Teresa of Avila’s “Interior Castle.” In that exploration, one can recognize the unknown. Keep in mind that Explore is emphasized with two versions of the word, both of which in the higher caution area. Also realize that spiritual practices have really been accelerating throughout November, with Pray, God, and now Mantra.

Next, I don’t get too excited about John considering he’s sitting at roughly half his all-time high. Green Group 2 has some interesting language that confirms a “Balanced” state but then says that “Broke Approach(es).” I also notice that Day and Days are nestled right next to each other. I found that particularly amazing, considering that there is nothing similar about these words. I actually took the time to chart them out to verify, and actually they have been crossing each other over time. As you can see from diagram 2, Day has been increasing over the last few months, while Days has been decreasing. They are both very popular words, but also very violent in terms of consistency. To me it feels like there is something profound in the fact that they are reversing their trends, but I just can’t quite ascertain what it is.

Group 3 feels like a prep for our Hawaii manifestation, but then again, there are a lot of Islands in the South. There’s really no way to pinpoint Hawaii on this set of lingo, and there’s nothing to suggest that this is going to be manifested. However, it does ring strongly our earlier assessment/prediction about Hawaii.

Please everyone enjoy your holiday. By the way, the Dream Index has made a move up this morning, which would suggest a downward move in the markets. Obviously the markets are closed today and only a half day tomorrow. So, it will be VERY interesting to see how all this pans out starting next week.

Plain Text: (NOTE: does anyone need the old list, or does everyone prefer this horizontal construction of the linguistics?)

explore recognizing unknown castle mantra horror excellent exploring number backyard john bees sin double yeah days day balance broke approach plant wed view island interesting closed south
Sidenote:

Is this useful? We can now see the memes/words that are dropping like a rock out of favor. Here's the bottom of the barrel:

-77.1%       -0.81   zero
-55.4%       -0.82   cool
-82.8%       -0.83   situation
-69.2%       -0.84   platform
-74.5%       -0.84   chasing
-61.5%       -0.85   experiment
-72.7%       -0.93   hour
-67.6%       -0.94   awareness
-75.0%       -0.95   mon
-64.3%       -0.96   months
-76.0%       -1.00   sun
-85.1%       -1.28   noise

First column is percentage relationship from it's all-time peak and middle column is it's aggregate score, which includes a percentage move from yesterday.
(11-27-2014, 10:28 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Plain Text: (NOTE: does anyone need the old list, or does everyone prefer this horizontal construction of the linguistics?)

explore recognizing unknown castle mantra horror excellent exploring number backyard john bees sin double yeah days day balance broke approach plant wed view island interesting closed south

This is better for me. Copy and paste.
Thank you!

(11-27-2014, 11:37 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sidenote:

Is this useful? We can now see the memes/words that are dropping like a rock out of favor. Here's the bottom of the barrel:

Definitely useful. *LOL* Noting if they pop back in can tell us something is up again with the word/words.

exploring number backyard john bees sin double

So, who is getting bit in the butt by bees in a backyard outhouse doing....whatever?   Blush
Sherriann: "So, who is getting bit in the butt by bees in a backyard outhouse doing....whatever?   [Image: blush.png]"

Answer: This is the third thread I'm going to attach this news. You see, no one dreams about the name Jian, but what if everyone heard "John" instead? Here's the 'John' that is getting bit by bees because of his double-crossing sins:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nati...e21788631/

I'd really like to know what the heck is up with Day vs Days. There's definitely something to that whole sequence. Time speeding up again? In other words, what used to take days now takes one day? That just sounds too superficial to me.
Day and days is fascinating. Since we're getting more spiritual terms lately, I will make one suggestion of a spiritual nature.

It is, of course what I'm most familiar with. In the Christian belief of millions of folks that The Day of the Lord is coming/the new age of peace and no evil, and we believe right now we're likely in the "last days" of this age, not of the world of course.

If I'm not mistakened, "sin" is clearly a Christian term and it's close to day and days in this run.

I do goofy things with computers sometimes. I had posted twice but wrong font on one of them, deleted it and dang if I didn't lose my first post here.

I said that if this is about Hawaii, it would make sense that as you, Eagle posted back on the Hawaii bot warning thread that if it didn't happen, and was going to, that it would be a bigger event if it took longer. *(or did you say that about bot runs in-general?)
Also, someone back then had a dream about Hawaii and seeing the airport "closed" which is a bot run term, they saw flyers very agitated because no one could fly off of Oahu? I think it was, and the reason was very bad.

There's "wed" again, does it stand for Wednesday? or no?

Oh, and that I dig seeing mantra and sin in the same bot run. The more spiritual the better, perhaps signaling an increased awakening? I can hope.
For sure, that story is what the Bot has been about for the last couple of (three) days, but not the only thing.
Don't you just love it when you 'easily' find a headline that matches the Bots nearly to perfection??

Yes, I did think of Jian being John.

explore, recognizing unknown castle mantra horror
mantra horror excellent
exploring number backyard john bees; sin double
days day balance broke; approach plant

[wedded with]

view island interesting; closed south
Nanny - Wed is most certainly Wednesday. It's right on cue. I still haven't compiled an algorithm to automatically get rid of this.
Thanks, Eagle1. I should've known it wasn't about folks marrying, this often. (said that in my most-redneck, slow drawl. Wink