Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time
Is anyone else having strange occurrences of time slowing down or speeding up this week? I keep getting long spans of minuets then suddenly speeding up to gain hours.
Have I been in a time folding event? Did I change something and now have to get back on track or get a new track?
Any one else have an idea?
So much is in flux right now, and that includes time, so it's not surprising that you're noticing what I call "blips". I'm unclear on how the blips work, why some slow down time and some speed up time but the blips are coming with more frequency and some are lasting much longer than a few seconds, long enough for people to notice and wonder what the heck is going on. It may have something to do with chaotic timelines, may have something to do with different realities/universes/dimensions bonking up against ours in areas. I don't know and no one's sending me any memos. Wink

The biggest blip I've had is one that lasted over an hour. Kind of weirded me out at first but then it was just interesting. Everything inside our house gave the appearance that all was normal but the grandfather clock kept chiming the same hour and all the digital clocks didn't move. Outside, there was a stiff wind but nothing blew in through the open windows and we heard no sounds from outside. Even spouse recognized something was strange. He came into my workroom to tell me about how his computer seemed to be working but it wouldn't respond to any commands. We talked about what was going on, joked about going outside to see what might happen(but didn't. Why tempt the universe?), and I put in a request to my team/guides for information. Got the word to just wait it out, so we did. Can't tell you how long we waited since no clocks were working, but eventually a blast of wind blew into the open window. The grandfather clock chimed a bit later, indicating at least an hour had passed. All the clocks except my wristwatch all read the same time, an hour later. Everything was once again normal, or what passes for normal any more.

That's a long way of saying yes to your question if anyone else has been experiencing time being weird this week(and other weeks). Big Grin
I wonder if their alter symbol is a clock.
I lost a couple hours tonight. One glance at the clock, and it was 0130. Got up, made a bathroom run, returned to my laptop and was stunned to discover the clock now read 0335. I assure you I wasn't in the bathroom for 2 hours. Tongue
Time line jumps? Has anyone else noticed?
I have read about 3 people that have died in the last 2 weeks but, I definitely remember seeing the news coverage of their deaths and their funerals from several years ago. Is this a time line correction or am I losing my grip on reality?
I prefer it to be a timeline correction! I post because my misery wants company. lol
I've noticed that time has less traction in my life. I can't determine if time is moving too fast or too slow. It just IS. However, I have noticed glitches in the time matrix, much like others have discussed.