Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/02/14 FLORIDA! + Missile Farmers and Forest Trees
FLORIDA! Uh Oh.

The unsuspecting eye might pass off the presence of Florida in this list because of how far down it is on the list. However, not only is it at an all-time high, but it’s been discussed in depth starting yesterday because of all the NDC dreamers who recently dreamed about Florida-related issues. Here’s the deal. I’m not so concerned about the frequency of Florida as I am about the linguistics that came out today: “Choice causing Florida fade.”

If you haven’t seen the Florida dream compilation yet (and/or seen all the updates), that thread is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=409    

The next obvious question will be, "Isn't Florida just day residue from the earlier discussion?" ANSWER: Certainly a handful of Florida hits might be due to day residue, but certainly not all of them. There are thousands of dreamers all over the globe who have never seen, or who will never see the Florida meme thread. Therefore, I find it very telling that even the non-NDC dreamers are also picking up on something about that state. Plus, the overlap is clear and congruent. Finally, if this ends up being the Florida peak, then hack the clock for January 13th (actually, never mind...I've already got you covered on that with my new surge database).

As for the rest of the list, we have no Red Alert-level surges, but Missile Farmer just missed it. I perceive Farmer a bit stronger than what it shows here, but I do agree that it’s not a Red Alert word. Missile Farmer for some reason reminded me of the missile silos up there in Montana. Are they going to get “Enhanced?”

There are many other cute phrases here, albeit many of which have little chance of headline making. In the Biggest Losers section, I noticed that Tree and Forest overlap, so they are moving big together. I’m curious to see if there are any big forest headlines out soon, and if so, is it positive or negative? Are trees going down or are trees being seeded? The answer will help us determine how to interpret the memes that appear in the Biggest Loser section.

Note: if you haven't seen the description on how to read the new DreamBot results, click here for help: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...-new-face/

missile farmer enhance linking ponder reading word power awful thanks treatment exploration vividness choice causing florida fade inner glad wheel experienced december shoulder dragon horror awareness

amazing young forest yelling lying starting garage platform tree filled wrinkle urine yard known zero zoo
I've always thought that lipstick looks like missiles Smile We're definitely pushing the envelope here. The Pig thing might be a continuation of the previous pig meme, but we have seen Farmer in more than a couple of runs. I'll have to check that tomorrow morning.
(12-02-2014, 01:16 PM)NADW Wrote: We have power again but this time no press to go with it.

Here it is.... :-)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../19777223/
GMO insects may be released in/upon Florida. I'll bring the link when I can go find one about it. But...right now it occurred to me to read the bot words here to see if anything else is metaphor for or can in any way be indicating this. At a hurried glance, I didn't see anything but I'm so new at doing this.

Editing the link here in here hours later...

http://news.yahoo.com/millions-gmo-insec...30029.html
causing Florida fade

This month's National Geographic magazine has a big article called "Treading Water" about how Florida & Miami in particular face a potential huge and devastating outcome with even a small rise in ocean water due to climate change. There are maps about how much of FL would be underwater with a 5 foot sea level rise.
Thanks, DLP. I appreciate the head's up on the East coast potentials.

I would also like to point out how frustrated I am at how every media platform has to fall victim to the party line. I mean, there's a zillion reasons why water might be rising on a coast line. Climate change does not always have to be the reason for every strange thing happening on this planet. For one, a meandering pole will fit the bill, and our poles are doing some really strange things lately. Of course, idiots like Gore would probably then blame the meandering poles on the climate change, too! No way, jose.

Another issue is bigger forces beyond our control. The moon flying closer to earth in it's cyclic changes. But we also have big space bodies making our electromagnetic field abnormal. There's just so many possibilities that it's impossible for these snake oilsmen to pin down climate change as the reason why all these weird things are happening.

Sorry, this wasn't a slant against you, DLP. I appreciate all that you bring to us. I just can't stand excuses that are propogated and turned back on us, as if it's somehow our faults for breathing too much.
(01-31-2015, 12:52 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Sorry, this wasn't a slant against you, DLP. I appreciate all that you bring to us. I just can't stand excuses that are propogated and turned back on us, as if it's somehow our faults for breathing too much.

No problems.

I tend not to pay much attention to the back and forth on what really, truly causes climate change because until people understand that we're not separate from the earth, that we're part of the organism that is this planet, that everything on this planet works in relationship with one another, all the arguments are moot and any changes will be surface changes at best. Besides, Mother Earth will do as she will, regardless of what we think. Wink