Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/03/14 Red Alert (?!) Agent is back and traveling the world!
How's this for irony: I actually had this whole run and analysis complete about 5 hours ago (much earlier than usual), but somehow found myself BLOCKED from the whole website when I tried to submit it. I'm now back up. Here's the original message):

I might be way off base here taking a big risk on Agent. The truth is, I’m totally confused about this word. Red Alerts dream words must have a big surging chart.

Well, it certainly has the chart, but does it have the linguistics support? When I think of agent, I think of sneaky people, possibly with guns or perhaps cameras, so I considered “Shot hills” and “Global traveling” and “Enjoy fight” to all be support for the word (albeit perhaps iffy or questionable support). My analysis says that if this is indeed a real Red Alert, then we’re looking at a possibly VERY distant headline, but also a VERY big one, too. Here’s my thinking…. Looking again at Agent’s chart for last month, we’re looking at several really significant peaks, and to our credit, we have been watching agent pretty closely. Granted, this word could simply just be one of those words that is crazy, schizophrenic, chaotic, just randomly swinging up and down at the toss of a hat. However, it could also be the double top I pointed out in many articles (most recently, the Double Top Butterfly Costume by Heidi Klum and then today’s blog of the Stolen Brains from Texas U.)

If it is that double top, then we are looking at one heck of a special event because traditionally, the double top comes after a big surge and the double top peaks are relatively low. Instead, we’re looking at double tops on Agent that are spread apart by weeks, and the peaks are much higher than what would be expected. Therefore, I’m thinking the peak levels signify a humungous story and the double top spacing signifies the timing would be much greater than the typical immediate look of a smaller, tighter double top (at least if our limited historical data can be generalized).

As for the rest of the run, there are quite a few gems here for the taking. The run itself has a very travel feel to it. We have Ship, Dry (containers?), Global Traveling, and in the loser section, check out Riding and perhaps some other words. Agent is somewhat connected to the travel theme, as they might be known to move around the world very quickly. Farmer, Rent, and Rat are the bottom dwellers with absolutely no hits after some decent surges. Finally, check out the religious/spiritual section in red circles. Seems awfully weird to have all those words packed together at once, especially with the word “Revenge” in the middle of them! Religious Revenge? Seems like a perfect oxymoron.

So, standby for Agent, but I wouldn’t be betting on the typical 2 days time. If I had to guess, I’d say more like 2-4 weeks based on the chart. Either way, no piddly headlines for this one. If this comes true, it’ll be huge (maybe the next Snowden??) Conversely, what if the travel theme is connected in a more direct way? Travel Agent? Can a travel agent make us a huge headline? I doubt it.

agent visual ship gotta spell besides dry press shot hills shirt treatment wanting upon global travelling enjoy flight slept robot

works experiment riding reading request multiple days awareness reception resurrection revenge religion rescue raven farmer rent rat
DRY SPELL HILLS can herald something happening in So Cal with the rain storms.
Agent can also be----drum roll----(person) OR thing -- that takes an active role in producing a particular EFFECT. Hence one may also see
(visual) SHOT->AGENT->TREATMENT->WANTING-> to FIGHT-> (a condition that effects the patient while they ) SLEPT. see
A Disease Doctors Call A 'Silent Killer' Is Spread By Bugs That Bite Your Face In The Night — And It's Emerging In The US
http://www.businessinsider.com/chagas-ki...z3IzIhC4M3

Although my recent dream(s) and perhaps other dreamers too are addressing an 'itch' around this meme and red alert, I sense something on the traveling, global and more critical/impending bent.
(12-03-2014, 12:41 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: DRY SPELL HILLS can herald something happening in So Cal with the rain storms.
Agent can also be----drum roll----(person) OR thing -- that takes an active role in producing a particular EFFECT. Hence one may also see
(visual) SHOT->AGENT->TREATMENT->WANTING-> to FIGHT-> (a condition that effects the patient while they ) SLEPT. see
A Disease Doctors Call A 'Silent Killer' Is Spread By Bugs That Bite Your Face In The Night — And It's Emerging In The US
http://www.businessinsider.com/chagas-ki...z3IzIhC4M3

Although my recent dream(s) and perhaps other dreamers too are addressing an 'itch' around this meme and red alert, I sense something on the traveling, global and more critical/impending bent.

I was thinking the same thing, in that agent doesn't necessarily mean a person. Think "chemical agent" or "infectious agent". Think something like Bhopal(there was a story about that event a few days ago) or the "12 Monkeys" scenario.

All I know is I'm feeling twitchy.
Agent is also used often in relation to Ebola. Obama has just asked for $6B to combat Ebola. High travel season is coming up. 21 days from December 24 = January 14 or 6 weeks down the road.

I have this feeling that the world is in for a triple thrill (TIC) sometime early in the New Year (before the end of February) - Ebola, cyber attack and some water event in Florida. I would say the Bot is saying to enjoy December travel because....

Also, metaphorically speaking, the King has left the building so something is building for around December 20. I'm thinking BIG 'threats' of some kind that will cause the King to transition.

Hawaii may have an encounter with Hagupit this week.

My point is that there shouldn't be a fixation on one event. The Bots right now are addressing a number of large events/occurrences/memes/paths all at the same time, aside from the small headlines that could potentially be lead-ins.

It may be time to begin considering the Project Año dreams....and taking another look at epic, dry, breaking. Wink
Ship is surging again. I think the last time it did, we had the yellow warning about Hawaii because "ship" was part of it.

So, an agent is going to be revealed as one? traveling the globe, getting shot and receiving treatment. Something about his/her shirt will be in the story?
Agents!
About 6,500 customer-service agents at Southwest Airlines approve new 4-year contract
T
he contract covers about 6,500 passenger-service and reservations agents at the nation's fourth-biggest airline.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2014/...p=HPBucket
Well, I think we're in for just a general huge meme called AGENT, unless of course there a huge story that comes out in our expected timeframe. Lot's of different versions of Agent are out there, including immigration agents.

How's 1,000 immigration agents? Get this....immigration has everything to do with traveling and global and movement, so here you go....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...n-Virginia

Is the news big enough?
Illegal alien bashes an agent in the head with a rock

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas...ly-Injured
I think we're now starting to see why agent is so spectacular recently. Main headline at Foxnews:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/...r-attacks/

Interpretation: The world is sick of our act. The world is SICK of our act! The fact that the justice department (aka the coyote guarding the hen house) says that nothing is wrong, our actions are pure and whole and totally legal, even though it's creating massive amounts of people who hate us. Plus, now that there are massive amounts of hate, now the ante is stepped up for building the next false flag. Brilliant! That truly is the only reason for a publicized warning to the troops overseas. Why else would they jeopardize more people needlessly when they can do this alert in the secret channels. Final reason that this all makes sense is the market....with 1.5T dollars of new expenditures, this STILL ISN'T ENOUGH to keep the ponzi scheme going. We need a new war. Can you say false flag anyone? Probably imminent, although that's just based off of logic and not any sort of intuitive dream work.

Bottom line: LOOK OUT FOR CIA AGENTS DESIGNING THE NEXT FALSE FLAG. We can blame the CIA agents for creating all the hate, and now that thats in place, the CIA agents will be creating the false flag and then point the finger to either Iran, N. Korea, ISIS, or any of the other fabricated threats out there.
....and how's this for irony. When I first started this thread, I was kicked off my own website for hours. Now I'm starting to understand why (see previous post--these are the agents the collective unconscious has been seeing).
You got the CIA agent thing right. But couldn't see Paris in the words.
Just a thought... We use the symbol of the bear for Russia and the Horse for China. Can we use "Agent" for CIA/MI6/Mossad etc.?
(01-10-2015, 05:10 PM)HumanTiger Wrote: You got the CIA  agent thing right.  But couldn't see Paris in the words.
Just a thought... We use the symbol of the bear for Russia and the Horse for China.  Can we use "Agent"  for CIA/MI6/Mossad etc.?

IMHO, depends what words surround 'agent'. I've successfully interpreted agent as a virus or it can be a single person agent like a talent agent and, yes, perhaps one of those outfits you mention or a chemical agent. No, French hasn't appeared here, yet. I find that spider is a word associated with terrorist groups.
au contraire!!

The Paris shooting did show up in several locations prior to this. The first was 99 days prior with Chuck, which never really got a strong, compelling answer to the question, "Who's Chuck?" Well, the top name in the Paris shooting was Charlie.

Okay, not enough evidence? No problem. Just take a look at this graph:

So, how did we miss that spike? Easy answer: The spike came on the same day that the collective rebounded! Notice the high level scores in that run: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=511

My algorithm tempers the overall surges and attempts to keep the same ratio of returns on our daily runs. So when the collective is slowing, we still want to have the same number of returns, so the equation relaxes when the collective relaxes. In other words, when there is a lull, the algorithm loosens it's standards to allow more words to be present. However, when the collective is surging with tons of words, the algorithm then gets much more picky about which ones it selects. The number of raw hits is the main factor, so when the collective bounces back from a lull, the equation automatically increases the number of hits required in a word before it will show up on the screen.

Therefore, FRENCH was hidden from our view even though it was surging, and the reason it was hidden is because the algorithm increased it's minimum number of hits in order to be ranked in our system. Otherwise, French would have had about a 85 surge score. Not enough for a Red Alert, but at least it would have been in our documentation.

The next question would be....why wasn't French much higher, then, if the collective spikes indicate super big headlines. Well, we go back to locality here. Most of our dreamers in our daily bot runs are American and Canadian. And while we North Americans most certainly got the news from France, most of us weren't nearly as petrified as those people in France probably were. We were emotionally and physically distant. So, while we all "saw" French in the dreams prior to the France shooting, it wasn't an obsession since we weren't emotionally attached to the future new article.

BUT, the whole point is that we most definitely did see the Paris shooting prior to it happening.
I still don't get how Chuck = Charlie. Dah!!
Forgot to point out that the chart is for the word "French" and not Charlie. Chuck is nickname for Charles or Charlie.

"During the marches, held largely in silence, some protesters held banners that read "I am against racism", "unity", or "I am Charlie" - the latter a reference to Charlie Hebdo, the satirical magazine whose Paris offices were attacked by brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi on Wednesday."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30760563
I hear ya! I feel that way about the name "William." A lot of guys called Billy or Bill? have the name of "William" on their birth certificate. My dad had folks he did business with often trying to or wanting to write "William" and he had to tell them no, that Billy was the name on his birth certificate.

Who decided this long ago?! Why'd anyone let them get away with it? Wink

(01-10-2015, 07:13 PM)Sherriann Wrote: I still don't get how Chuck = Charlie. Dah!!