Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input, please?
A dream I had last night:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...um_cleaner

A couple of additional notes that feel like they tie into the dream:

1. When I woke I had a couple lines from an old Roy Orbison song, "Love Hurts", running through my head: /I've really learned a lot, really learned a lot/; and /Some fools fool themselves I guess/But they're not fooling me/. This has been on a continuous feedback loop ever since, and, if past history is any indication, will remain playing until I understand the message.

2. My husband has a solid oak cane that we keep hooked over the headboard. It fell on the floor between the wall and the headboard a while back and we haven't retrieved it yet. I woke up with the need to get that cane back on the headboard ASAP.

I'd appreciate any input or thoughts anyone might have to offer. TIA
IMHO, a psychic attack. I've had a few of those in my life and believe it or not, those times I knew who done it. *L* The one I remember most vividly is when someone sent a diseased cat to attack me in the laundry room just before Xmas. I caught it when it flew at me a second time and because I didn't have time to deal with it, I stuffed it into a crack in the basement floor. A few days later I called on my animal spirit friend to dispose of it and spent some time smudging and cleansing myself and the house. Done! Be sure to empty the vacuum bag or canister outside and smudge hubby, too. Yah, that cane could have come in handy. Wink Put it back where it was....
When the vacuum started attacking, my first thought was, "It isn't a Hoover is it? One of our guests today posted a link to Hoover Dam prediction/analysis. So, this could be symbolic of that. Of course, I'm more looking at future stuff in dreams, and so I like the two previous comments here.

Of course, there's always none of the above on any of them, too. Some dream analysts might say that the window represents a new aspect to your life that may only become recognizable after something in your life scares you into seeing it or needing it.

OR how about this....the vacuum is sucking and attacking. Is there anything in your life that seems to be sucking the energy out of you? The furniture in the dream is the subconscious asking you to put up some much needed boundaries.

Lots of possibilities, but I'll be only a few seem to really resonate with you deeply. Go with whichever one does.
George Urge... that's a funny slip, NADW..... Wink
Thanks. I felt it was an attack as well. Have no idea by whom, though, but I'll track it back and find out, just for my own information. Thanks for the suggestions on clearing out that energy. I would never have thought to empty the vacuum. And the cane is back on the headboard, within reach.

No, our vacuum is a Dyson. That name could represent a Dyson sphere but how that would play into anything is beyond me. However, most people might think of a Hoover or Eureka when thinking of vacuums. In Britain, when they vacuum, they often call it "Hoovering" and one of my teachers referred to extracting thick, heavy, just plain icky energy from someone as "hoovering" them, so perhaps there is something to that, although I would think it unnecessary for my subconscious to send a malevolent vacuum after me to make a point. Big Grin

Full moons are considered releasing energy, times to clear out energy that no longer serves(if it ever did). According to a friend who has a very interesting background and even more interesting knowledge, full moons are also when many magick workers like to do workings. I personally have no knowledge of that so I take her word for it.

Again, thanks for the input.