Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG: McCain on Native American Land
Feds give away Native American land to foreign mining company. Talk about a slap in the face...

McCain's response: “Of all people, Apaches and Indians should understand, because we’ve gone through this so many times in our history,” Rambler said.

WOW!
http://rt.com/usa/211531-native-indian-lands-mining/

My analysis: This is exactly what happens at the tail end of a debt-based monetary system that is run by a private central bank. The government has to give away everything, tax the hell out of everyone, start new wars, keep the old wars in tact, and lie about it all the while. This is all normal in accordance with what system is in place. Don't blame the government because they aren't the ones ultimately at fault. It's the puppeteers behind the scenes at fault, but that's the beauty of their system....they know that the people will blame the government, but really the psychopathic parasites are the quietly laughing at the beach sipping on margaritas.
Rumor is that the Bundy land affair was, at the very root about govt. wanting to set lands aside to give to China, to help pay for our indebtedness to them. We live in such nutters times that when I read it I found it most-believable.