Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call Goes Final
Sorry I'm late on this, but Alexander notified me that his mammoth-sized research document dubbed "Final Call" has been published.

You can find all the associated links and documents here: http://newearthsummit.org/forum/index.ph...ml#msg6496
...and a note from Alex delivered right on January 1st:

Good morning Chris

Here is a dream experience you can publish

And you can publish the "story" ending "Final Call" as a dream if you like 

Well, this is what goes on with me -- not politicians, not plane crashes, not the price of tea in china, celebrities' escapades, etc.

One could readily say that 80% of what I published over the recent years would be "dream-vision" content that I experience nearly continually. Very detailed at times, otherwise, it is like multiple headings and I need to "open the files" to read the details.

January 1, a very significant day for me in many ways:

Out in far space, beyond this universe.

Two vast nebulous shapeless "bubbles" of space, perhaps the entire local universe on the one hand (?) -- this is within a larger encapsulation that I have written about previously.

There has been joined at "four points" a portion of the old space to something that I will simply call an interim "new space".

These large, bubbles were difficult to join as the joining points had to be gently positioned just right so not disturb "regular space" too much.

So at four points there is this joining and an opening - a large opening - from "old space" to a new, interim "space" -- an entire planetary system -- or a galaxy (?) -- could be moved through this new opening --as could individuated souls or other spiritual intelligences.

A colleague and friend appeared briefly, asking what was going on. I showed them, and they become very emotional (over joyed) over what has been done and what it means in terms of the "evacuation" of all that needs to be evacuated (or is read to be evacuated) to the new space.  Then they faded away as quickly as they had appeared.

- Keep in mind that this is only PART ONE, therefore, we gladly await part deux! Smile
Wowww!~ This has got to be directly tied to the changing of The Age that tons of us "feel" is very, very close. My simple, uneducated mind wanted to think "portal to eternity" but I think it's actually our eternal destination manifesting.
Nanny, I don't think "portal to eternity" is too far from the truth. I do have some more reading material. This is also from Alex. He called it "The Story," as it takes you into the various eitheric planes of existence. Here is but a preamble to the attachment:

"Chris,

You might want to clip out the "Story" with its end notes that concludes "Final Call" as a separate dream item unto itself that may be of keen interest to some at NDC forums.

Also, there has been an increase in specific dream visions involving "ships" -- but these are not "ships" in the material-mechanical sense as they are of a higher dimensional state that can interact with the 3d environment in limited ways. You might want to be alert for others who will be seeing such things or dreaming of themes of completion of classes, school, jobs, etc. and leaving most of the material existence behind for "something else", disappearing, flying, etc.  Themes of rebirth or birth would figure in as well, although not to be presumed as rebirth into biological bodies, however.

I will say now that 2015 is most likely to be "the year" in which those who are not living in denial will quickly recognize the end of human civilization and an imminent existential catastrophic crisis for themselves.

By 2016, there will be no question.

Those who are spiritually focused will come to know what is truly Real and what is not. Exigencies of spiritual evolutionary growth will take priority over all else. Still, it will be only a small fraction of humans  to whom this will apply. Most humans will fight in their own way to maintain the illusions of their existence.

Financial markets, debates of weather engineering, global war and pandemic, world food or water, geophysical changes, politics, etc. will fade to the background for many.

Aurobindo, deChardin, and others in the early 20th century anticipated and explained the inevitable bifurcation, one which is presently here and growing at an increasing rate. Two to three thousand years ago there were those who were aware of the resolution of great cosmic errors and flaws. This process is now underway and has no regard for human notions of political beliefs, nationhood, religious doctrine, belief systems or the various -ism's that humans identify themselves with.

If I can provide anything of a short list, I will endeavor to do so. For now, a summary and references to the background to all this is in my published material, with the greatest emphasis upon the material from 2013 and 2014.

PS

I will be closing the NES forums in the near future. Possibly by end of January. I'll post an announcement there when I have decided on a date.

However, these links for all that has been published to date will remain good through 2016 for another year is it has been my primary website.
http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Final%20Call%20TOC.pdf
http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Final%20Call.pdf

A public backup archive is also at SCRIBD.com that mimics the PFCN.net organization of the content."

And so I've done as Alex suggested. Attached you'll find "The Story of New Beginnings"...a very etheric read for creating sweet dreams...

Attached Files
.pdf   A Story of New Beginnings-Excerpted from Final Call.pdf (Size: 64.15 KB / Downloads: 177)
Need to read the whole doc, but the drawing really got my attention. It corresponds with information I've been getting, that the Earth is approaching a portal, going to move through a portal, and the push is on to get people as ready as possible because this is a done deal.

Off to read more...
Thank you, Eagle1!

Wow...Alexander's suspected time table sure does resonate. Seems too good to be true in my intellect, and my comfort zone clings to the familiar, that normalcy-bias of old, but yeah, my "gut instinct" to my bone marrow, so-to-speak feels that the age changes this soon. That 'ole cliche "we've reached the point of no return" (as if there ever really was one) is absolutely true.

No wonder I've had the thought come to me many times in the last very few years...

"it's showtime. This ain't a dress rehearsal" said with my Texas accent of course. Wink