Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions
Ooohh, Ano6 is a given! Early this year the pentagon? floated the idea that they are considering using "brain implants" of some digital nature for trying to heal PTSD! insanity that it is. (There already exists a self-awareness mental observational exercise from a now-retired Army Colonel that has brought even claim of healing, and much improvement in others with PTSD)

Ano7 can easily fulfill if, God-forbid some soldiers deployed to Ebola-country do become infected.

Ano9, yep,another "given!" Did Germany ever get theirs back?! Oh, and who asked more recently for theirs? Dang, countries trusted the USA to hold their gold?! Not me, I woulda never trusted any other nation. Sounds patently unwise.

Ano10 sounds very likely, but Ano11 sounds like a given, IMO. Oh man...even having likely dates? Sure, I feel that by late-spring we're tested to our bone-marrow while I remain thankful that "timing" is the fluid part of this and maybe it just won't be. I see a new digital currency and banking online? We old farts will be forced to do that along with everyone, no cash and no writing checks. As has been said for decades it will erase some of the oldest types of crimes known to man. Imagine almost no reason to snatch a purse, etc. But, the tyranny attached to it will be unprecedented.

Ano13, I wish this sounded like tinfoil hat material, but nope. Not anymore....

Ano17, wow y'all have dates again! how didja do this? Amazing! oh boy....be it EMP or another Carrington from the sun, right before the holiday season starts. Whoa...life changing in every possible way.

Ano24, wow y'all have a likely name! I've got to bring up the page of original bot runs by number and see how this was decided.

Ano 20, very realistic suggestion, even biblical.

Ano24, this one screams "disclosure" per UFOs and what they are or are not, in fact this official could finally disclose that some of the most-fascinating UFOs are of course ours, another nation's on earth, or both.

Ano29, rut row someone's going to launch a nuke??

Messages In This Thread
RE: NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions - by Nanny - 01-02-2015, 06:45 PM