Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions
Right so lets look at intention. Although on some abstract level i would like the economic system based on permanent growth to end. But I REALLY do not want to peep up from behind a rock with my family, trying to figure out how to restart civilization. I would quite simply go for Noam Chomsky"s theory for the alternative to the current system, Capitalism! Not the crony feudalistic posh school version we have now. how about just straight capitalism. I worked in the economic area for a long time and i got haggard trying to think of a workable alternative. All the while seeing developing countries trying to get a bite of the apple. I would on a low level say things like — you don't want to be us, you really don't. think of something else please.

So intention, no one, not the bad guys or the supposedly good guys wants the euro to fail. Its something i have been a constant voice on through the years with cliff high and indirectly george ure. I am blue in the face from saying that the intention to prop up this system is stronger than the wish for it to fail. I see what you are saying and i would be the first to endorse a system but here in europe we try our best to support the poor, pregnant and old so the reset button doesn't do it for me at all. I just could not look at all those people suffering. I will write more later but gotta get this tired monkey off my face. 3 is an very funny age

hhehehe
g

Messages In This Thread
RE: NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions - by G0'D - 01-22-2015, 01:13 PM