Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions
thanks it is indeed almost impossible to grasp this at all. People talk of a free market, but that only works if everyone within the free market is a saint or and angel, as in if no one cheats, neither the buyer or seller. I grew up in my understanding of economics through competition, which on the outset looks great. No barriers to entry to a market, get rid of bribery and corruption and all will be well. Well then we went the extra mile to say, if in fact you want to build your port entry point for your business to receive, whatever, corn, jet fuel etc… you now have to actually build an empty lot, in case someone want to compete with you and your being there first would be a 'barrier to entry' for them…..its crazy….I can also tell you that in a free market that face lifts went down in price by 45% in a few years but heart surgery went up…even though both domains got better and faster at doing the job. Why, cos one is elective and the other is life and death. Its a merry round about thats what it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions - by G0'D - 02-09-2015, 01:39 PM