Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions
yeah probably it is escolars it may not seem like a big deal, but it is, its strange when you leave a religion, how easy it is to get back up to speed with the tenets of said religion, however boring it is to read about. Lately, cos this is a big freaking deal in a village in Ireland, one of the prayers after communion changed. Right in the middle of all the abuse scandals and terrible stories revealed they decided, apparently after 50 years of academia that in fact they were wrong, i will have to find the exact prayer. But now instead of saying, I have sinned, you now have to repeat it three times. When i saw it I was so cross, as now its a spell, I am a sinner or I sin. I promise I will find it but I have looked a bit and it won't come to me. I said I would not repeat anything 3 times, doesn't that seem weird? and everyone just looked at me and said , yeah, that is weird, why do we have to do that.

even old ladies in catholic ireland are changing their minds rapidly, like even ole ladies who have been indoctrinated can change….and they are all very cross…angry….

Messages In This Thread
RE: NDC Forecast for 2015: Annual Predictions - by G0'D - 02-28-2015, 06:06 PM