Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/6/14 Drowning Storms They're Cooking Up
Slightly early run this morning for undisclosed yet somewhat petty reasons. Even though we’re on a collision course with another lull already, there is much to talk about here. Most notably, the verbiage in this entire run seems to be unusually clear. For example, “Drowning Storms”, “Signs there cooking up” and “Down gear comes dude” and more.

Also interesting is that the collective is maintaining Active and Strong while making a bid toward Positive. The raw hits are higher in the Positive column, and the overall weighting also slightly overtakes that of Negative.

Check out Group 3: Does this not ring a definitive note about the pedophile ring being uncovered right now? “Lover large” is an understatement, “January finally” indicates its FINALLY being exposed, and the rest of the words speak for themselves.

This was a very colorful run with seemingly a lot of context. I’ll try to run it toward the normal time to see if there are any changes, but otherwise, not a bad run at all!

UP Words:     mon drowning storms signs there cooking up around cabin mat fighting has path entries quick backwards gives says people style room down gear comes dude plan lover large january finally stories former into

DOWN Words:   missed focus cousin ice breathe practice power might journal sat island lying sea calm cake hours festival text grandma child lucid dream cool test restaurant freak canal extended days
Here you go...

Surely? groups 1 and 4 go together. Island, again? Project Ano has two dreams specifically naming Hawaii. Gotta wonder.

Oh, my mind had fun with this bot run. heh heh but part of it was just fun so not writing it.

I think I'll come back to this one. Seems a lot is here but man could it be so many things. January, good! we'll know sooner than later, I hope.

Yeah....about group 3 but I didn't want to go ahead and consider it with "killing" in there, too! Ya know?! Hope it isn't so. But then...

Just why were so many kids' kidnapped in the "milk carton" days and how many of them, too were killed? We stared at beautiful kids on our cartons for a year? or how long? dang it still feels like there was a huge cult of pedophile kidnappers, and it seems that every single time I hear an "Amber Alert" that they have a description of possible vehicle, but even when they don't seems they say that a relative is suspected as kidnapper.
But back in the milk carton days, nope.

Yeah, rumors....course so many aren't reliable, but they sure existed around the milk carton days about just the type of thing in the UK supposedly happening here, back then. Even said that the kids were taken to Disneyland (no fault of that business! I want to make clear here) to try and anesthetize the hell of what they were groomed and used for.

(01-06-2015, 04:16 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Slightly early run this morning for undisclosed yet somewhat petty reasons. Even though we’re on a collision course with another lull already, there is much to talk about here. Most notably, the verbiage in this entire run seems to be unusually clear. For example, “Drowning Storms”, “Signs there cooking up” and “Down gear comes dude” and more.

Also interesting is that the collective is maintaining Active and Strong while making a bid toward Positive. The raw hits are higher in the Positive column, and the overall weighting also slightly overtakes that of Negative.

Check out Group 3: Does this not ring a definitive note about the pedophile ring being uncovered right now? “Lover large” is an understatement, “January finally” indicates its FINALLY being exposed, and the rest of the words speak for themselves.

This was a very colorful run with seemingly a lot of context. I’ll try to run it toward the normal time to see if there are any changes, but otherwise, not a bad run at all!

UP Words:     mon drowning storms signs there cooking up around cabin mat fighting has path entries quick backwards gives says people style room down gear comes dude plan lover large january finally stories former into

DOWN Words:   missed focus cousin ice breathe practice power might journal sat island lying sea calm cake hours festival text grandma child lucid dream cool test restaurant freak canal extended days
NADW: These graphs don't look super close at first glance, but the general trends to, in fact, rise and fall together. They are highly correlated it appears.
Eagle1, dig the top of this list! In context with you asking today? was it? whether or not something about the sun may be a false flag.....here's another type of of false flag at least potentially.

"drowning storms signs there cooking up"
(01-06-2015, 04:16 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Slightly early run this morning for undisclosed yet somewhat petty reasons. Even though we’re on a collision course with another lull already, there is much to talk about here. Most notably, the verbiage in this entire run seems to be unusually clear. For example, “Drowning Storms”, “Signs there cooking up” and “Down gear comes dude” and more.

" mon drowning storms signs there cooking up around cabin "
It is MONday morning and in the news this morning headlines-->
How many CABINs can one find up in Wyoming?
http://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-wavelik...58595.html
in southern states- STORMS kill 22
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/deadly-ice-s...ain-sleet/

Could all of this be weather wars? Is BEN around? Perhaps an interlude of Washington DC (getting hit by storm) and Israel shoveling out from their rare snow storm. Perhaps a heavenly message for the PTW to 'cool off'' or 'put on ice' their aggression and politics.
February isn't over yet.
Those are great thoughts!
(02-23-2015, 11:40 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:

" mon drowning storms signs there cooking up around cabin "
It is MONday morning and in the news this morning headlines-->
How many CABINs can one find up in Wyoming?
http://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-wavelik...58595.html
in southern states- STORMS kill 22
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/deadly-ice-s...ain-sleet/

Could all of this be weather wars? Is BEN around? Perhaps an interlude of Washington DC (getting hit by storm) and Israel shoveling out from their rare snow storm. Perhaps a heavenly message for the PTW to 'cool off'' or 'put on ice' their aggression and politics.
February isn't over yet.